Author Topic: Do you have multiple global login accounts?  (Read 92847 times)

Rockyar_96

• 68 Carbine
Re: Do you have multiple global login accounts?
« Reply #100 on: January 06, 2015, 09:55:03 AM »
Just don't play with global login then ^^ → suddenly no problem

Zhaurrr

• PGP
« Reply #101 on: February 12, 2015, 11:27:00 AM »
i have 2accs but i registered my first acc a few years ago its =]tLe[=Pummeluff  but i dont know my email and password anymore i rly wanted to play today because the game was rly great and i wanted to check it out again so i made a new one maybe u can gove me my old acc back but pls dont ban me

ecoli

• PGP
« Reply #102 on: February 12, 2015, 12:20:36 PM »
i have 2accs but i registered my first acc a few years ago its =]tLe[=Pummeluff  but i dont know my email and password anymore i rly wanted to play today because the game was rly great and i wanted to check it out again so i made a new one maybe u can gove me my old acc back but pls dont ban me

Maybe it is best to pm jitspoe with an email address. I´m sure he will help you getting your accounts back. Maybe you get banned for 16 days for multiple accounts.

Squeeze

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #103 on: February 12, 2015, 04:00:19 PM »
Maybe he's trying to steal old account.

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #104 on: February 12, 2015, 05:42:53 PM »
Send jitspoe an email from your EMAIL address that is LINKED to =]tLe[=Pummeluff.

I'd doubt that someone would want that account. But if he does the above; their is no way that he is trying to steal accounts. Wait does jitspoe still have the forget password function off? But if its on then why not use that function? 

mRokita

• Autococker
« Reply #105 on: February 13, 2015, 09:40:41 AM »
well, 151594 with no former clans?

ecoli

• PGP
« Reply #106 on: February 13, 2015, 02:39:51 PM »

Did not thought about that one. There is actually no proof that the account is actually his for now. Anyway, his Hardware ID must be the same on both accounts if they belong to him.

Send jitspoe an email from your EMAIL address that is LINKED to =]tLe[=Pummeluff.
 I'd doubt that someone would want that account. But if he does the above; their is no way that he is trying to steal accounts. Wait does jitspoe still have the forget password function off? But if its on then why not use that function? 

He does not remember either email or pw. Could be difficult then to reset, there is no other way for identification?