Author Topic: Demo Request: mikeys  (Read 5619 times)

Extrawelt

• Stingray
Demo Request: mikeys
« on: March 05, 2015, 09:30:25 AM »
Requesting Demo from 5.3.2015

1. map: insight / ogmatch1
2.map: Wobluda/ Otb1

Squeeze

• 68 Carbine
Re: Demo Request: mikeys
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2015, 09:38:54 AM »
If u request demos, you have to upload firstly your demos -rules. Then make times where it was suspicious -rules. If Commitee will rewatch your demos with times what u posted and it will be really suspicious than reported guy have to upload demos. But if it is only rage report cuz u lost or something, after commitee rewatching demos if it will looks normally, he don't have to upload demos.

Extrawelt

• Stingray
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2015, 09:59:56 AM »
I just request a Demo and i dont wanna say that some1 is a hacker in here. If he wanna see my Demo. write it in here. and i will send.

Fezz

• PGP
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2015, 10:08:53 AM »
Here you go.

prozajik

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2015, 10:56:34 AM »
I just request a Demo and i dont wanna say that some1 is a hacker in here. If he wanna see my Demo. write it in here. and i will send.
Just for future reference:
In that case he has no obligation to upload that demo.

Ace

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2015, 11:58:59 AM »
Why don't you guys just tell people in advance, that if they match you, they'll have to upload their demos.

Extrawelt

• Stingray
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2015, 07:53:56 AM »
Does Comitee still watch these demos? ^^

U got no Recon at the end of the 1. Demo and u dont have seen me going bd from mid..
uhhmm srsly.

Ty 4 posting it.

pvtjimmy

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2015, 09:18:29 AM »
Does Comitee still watch these demos? ^^

Can only speak for myself, but I'm not keeping up with the amount of demos you are requesting.

i dont wanna say that some1 is a hacker in here.

Why should anyone of the committee watch it then?

prozajik

• Autococker
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2015, 10:04:32 AM »
Can only speak for myself, but I'm not keeping up with the amount of demos you are requesting.
You have no reason to honestly, there are specific rules about how you can 'report' someone only from demo and how to request demo for further committee review (posting your own demo + exact times where suspicious stuff happened + explaining why do you think its suspicious)

tobiantifa

• VM-68
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2015, 10:25:33 AM »
but he wont report him. so he dont have to post his demo or am I wrong ?

lukip

• VM-68
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2015, 10:48:19 AM »

http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=21818.0

EDIT: i havent watched the demo but i think its some newbie excrement like always, he asked me on a speed server if i want to play a match with him. it seems like he knew me before even if his player ID is about 224k.
         id rather report him for multiple accounts than for wallhack, aimbot or what ever.
         secondly, this is not a "i can get everyones demo easily, without accusing anyone or posting my own demo" section. if you want someones demo, there is a reason for it which is accusing a player for using hacks, most of the time.

mRokita

• Autococker
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2015, 03:52:41 PM »
At first my own opinion: All of this requests are idiotic and i will not support any of it. That means, i will never make or answer a request. What's going on with you all? This game worked very well over 10 years without this requests and now everybody is pissed off each other..

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2015, 06:18:04 PM »
In My opinion: Players who dont give their demo or dont follow the procedure should be temp-banned of the forums for x days; like how if the player B who doesnt provide demo after player A who follows the producer and requests for a demo gets/could get banned.

Extrawelt

• Stingray
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2015, 06:27:47 AM »

darn right tobi. i wont report him.  and if any wanna see my demo u just should asked.

btw. Why theres a Commitee at the moment? Inactive anyway. Get new members who care about that Game.

xrichardx

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2015, 07:23:29 AM »
http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=21818.0
IMPORTANT: All requests where the requester has not uploaded his/her own demo (accompanied with the suspicious times), will be reported to a forum moderator, who will lock the thread.
So Cameron/jitspoe: Could you please finally lock this? It seems like Extrawelt doesn't even know what he wants to accomplish with this thread.