Author Topic: 2020 SUMMER (CORONA) TOURNAMENT  (Read 1096 times)

redguy

• PGP
2020 SUMMER (CORONA) TOURNAMENT
« on: July 15, 2020, 01:21:15 PM »
Yeah, its true. I really enjoyed my last 2 tourneys, and hoped to host another on.

DATE

25th of Juli 06:30 PM (GMT +2) -- (thats still the best time for all teams)

FORMAT

-(hopefully) 3 VS 3, if not a 2VS2
- League system with MAP ELIMINATION - MAPPOOL CAN BE CHANGED

- pbcup_pforest, pbcup_renoir, propaint1, wobluda_fix, airtime, castle1, carpathian and pbcup_sassault.

Many players would rather elim maps, a good time to actually test the map-elim script. If you have better ideas don't hesitate and discuss about it in the event_channel, I'm open for everything.

MAPLIST

- MAPPOOL CAN BE CHANGED

- pbcup_pforest, pbcup_renoir, propaint1, wobluda_fix, airtime, castle1, carpathian and pbcup_sassault.

SERVERS -- will follow
Planning to get the best servers for all, means the current match servers that are used.

Will mainly focus on NA servers (looking at the current team situation, and the fact that EU players just ping  better on NA servers than NA players on EU servers). Matches between EU's will take place on eu servers. Still hope to see many eu teams.

NOTE: THE SERVER SITUATION CAN BE CHANGED. MEANS, IF THERE ARE MORE EU TEAMS, I WILL CHANGE TO EU ONLY. (dont hesitate to sign-up to all eu teams.)

Also for Registration: Please inform me of your teams preferred server location upon registry. You can sign up via disord and forum.

More info's will follow. It will be probably not the same considering all the NA teams that are active, means everything will depend on participation's of both continents.
I have the feeling that activity going down the last days, feels like there were less matches. But I'm really confident that it will happen, I will also try to reach out at all the teams that played in my last tourneys with the hope that i can get them temporarily back for a fun tourney :). (and hope that the matching community will do the same as we all enjoy an intense and fun tournament with friends. :)
« Last Edit: July 19, 2020, 01:54:56 PM by redguy »