Digital Paint Discussion Board

Digital Paint Community => Clans, Matches, and Tournaments => Topic started by: Silly on November 09, 2007, 10:33:41 PM

Title: I'm Starting a New Clan -=- Night And Day (NAD) - CLOSED
Post by: Silly on November 09, 2007, 10:33:41 PM
Sorry guys, i have decided to end this clan.
Title: Re: I am willing to start somthing
Post by: lekky on November 09, 2007, 10:40:44 PM
(get irc)
Title: Re: I am willing to start somthing
Post by: Silly on November 09, 2007, 10:52:03 PM
lmao fine i will :/
Title: Re: I am willing to start somthing
Post by: JOE on November 10, 2007, 05:19:01 AM
you act like irc is a bad thing, it really helps the community get to know each other and is a great medium to use to organize clan matches and what not.  give it a chance, im sure you'll love it.
Title: Re: I am willing to start somthing
Post by: Silly on November 10, 2007, 09:48:08 AM
haha, i just havent had much of a chance to use it. Now that i do have it, i really like it.

Title: Re: I am willing to start somthing
Post by: Apocalypse on November 10, 2007, 11:41:00 AM
You might want to set up a topoic and clan info for how to do so go here http://www.globalgamerscenter.net/index.php?p=sup_gameserv
Title: Re: I am willing to start somthing
Post by: 7mau on November 11, 2007, 05:20:09 PM
when you get more members you can always challenge my clan for a match. the name of the clan is W.A.R.N.

cya
Title: Re: I'm Starting a New Clan -=- Night And Day (NAD)
Post by: flip on November 13, 2007, 12:04:55 AM
If you're just starting the clan get with Myself [WsL]  or M7feettall [InT]. we're always looking for scrims. It helps with practice.
Title: Re: I'm Starting a New Clan -=- Night And Day (NAD)
Post by: XtremeBain on November 13, 2007, 10:43:20 AM
Feel free to drop by #team_cc if you want an easy win as well.

/me hides before they start rebuttling with their 53-1 win (http://dpcup.globalgamerscenter.net/bracket/?show=match&matchid=16) over 20ID.
Title: Re: I'm Starting a New Clan -=- Night And Day (NAD)
Post by: Silly on November 13, 2007, 05:49:39 PM
Thanks for all the suport guys.
Title: Re: I'm Starting a New Clan -=- Night And Day (NAD)
Post by: JiGSaW on November 14, 2007, 07:04:54 AM
Lol bain. :]
Title: Re: I'm Starting a New Clan -=- Night And Day (NAD)
Post by: flip on November 14, 2007, 12:22:58 PM
Feel free to drop by #team_cc if you want an easy win as well.

/me hides before they start rebuttling with their 53-1 win (http://dpcup.globalgamerscenter.net/bracket/?show=match&matchid=16) over 20ID.

only easy person in cc is jigga. :) feel free to play him 1 on 1 to build your "street" cred.