Digital Paint Discussion Board

Paintball 2: The Game => Paintball 2 Discussion => Topic started by: KURWAJAPIERDOLE on December 23, 2007, 09:24:42 AM

Title: KUNG FU MAP! TEXTURES
Post by: KURWAJAPIERDOLE on December 23, 2007, 09:24:42 AM
Where I can get textures for KUNGFU map?

http://maps.digitalpaint.therisenrealm.com/map/kungfu/


OR where I can ANY textures?
Title: Re: KUNG FU MAP! TEXTURES
Post by: lekky on December 23, 2007, 09:42:48 AM
http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=8283.0

Try the search next time :P
Title: Re: KUNG FU MAP! TEXTURES
Post by: sk89q on December 23, 2007, 02:49:56 PM
I added the download links to the mirror list.

Also, one can prowl around:
http://digitalpaint.therisenrealm.com/pub/pball/textures/
Title: Re: KUNG FU MAP! TEXTURES
Post by: KURWAJAPIERDOLE on December 25, 2007, 09:06:04 AM
How to download it all by one click?
Title: Re: KUNG FU MAP! TEXTURES
Post by: sk89q on December 25, 2007, 11:18:47 AM
Err, you'd have to use a download manager.
Title: Re: KUNG FU MAP! TEXTURES
Post by: Eiii on December 25, 2007, 07:38:27 PM
wget ftw.

You really shouldn't need all of those, though.