Digital Paint Discussion Board

Digital Paint Community => Other Stuff => Topic started by: play3r1 on December 31, 2007, 06:37:30 PM

Title: Does anyone have Realplayer plus
Post by: play3r1 on December 31, 2007, 06:37:30 PM
I apologize, I REALLY feel guilty about posting non-dprelated topics. I wish I could get around this, but I can't. I'm sorry.

Does anyone have realplayer? I was wondering if I could log into your realplayer account and download it. I would owe you huge. Please, if you don't think that I would find your post helpful, PLEASE do not post. I NEED realplayer plus (and yes, the original won't do the job), and this I'll have you know is my last resort. Thank you for you tolerance of me, I appreciate it.
Title: Re: Does anyone have Realplayer plus
Post by: ViciouZ on December 31, 2007, 06:40:58 PM
What do you want to use it for? I'm sure there is a free alternative.
Title: Re: Does anyone have Realplayer plus
Post by: Eiii on December 31, 2007, 07:05:45 PM
He obviously has some really good porn he needs to watch.

You can download realplayer codecs for Media Player Classic online somewhere, but I don't know what you need.
Title: Re: Does anyone have Realplayer plus
Post by: KiLo on December 31, 2007, 07:20:47 PM
Torrent?

/me waits for y00tz to edit or delete this post?
Title: Re: Does anyone have Realplayer plus
Post by: KnacK on December 31, 2007, 08:04:29 PM
/me rofls @ KiLo

I dont understand why he needs RP Plus....
Title: Re: Does anyone have Realplayer plus
Post by: play3r1 on December 31, 2007, 10:08:34 PM
Guys, you don't understand. Realplayer can download audio and video files from the internet. The audio files are downloaded as FLV and cannot be burned (they can, but you can't get audio out of them). If I had Realplayer plus I could convert them to other formats, then I could do what I wanted to. So, I want to download audio files from the internet and burn them onto a disc, if you guys can find that alternative for me, that would be more than great. Thanks.
Title: Re: Does anyone have Realplayer plus
Post by: KiLo on December 31, 2007, 11:30:39 PM
Why don't you just get Limewire or something and download songs from there.

Also did you look for any converters?
Title: Re: Does anyone have Realplayer plus
Post by: play3r1 on January 01, 2008, 12:23:03 AM
Why don't you just get Limewire or something and download songs from there.

Also did you look for any converters?

I appreciate you trying to be helpful, I really do. But yes, I did get on limewire (but those streaming audio clips were obviously nowhere to be found),. Did I look for converters, yes, they ALL are over $20 and their trial versions won't convert more than a minute's worth.
Title: Re: Does anyone have Realplayer plus
Post by: KiLo on January 01, 2008, 12:37:25 AM
Once again I reiterate the use of torrents?
Title: Re: Does anyone have Realplayer plus
Post by: sk89q on January 01, 2008, 12:39:00 AM
ffmpeg/mencoder should easily decode an FLV. If not, there are a ton of free FLV converters, or even general-usage encoders with front-ends for ffmpeg/mencoder like SUPER or MediaCoder.
Title: Re: Does anyone have Realplayer plus
Post by: Zorchenhimer on January 01, 2008, 02:39:43 AM
VLC player (http://www.videolan.org/) can play/transcode FLV format files.
Title: Re: Does anyone have Realplayer plus
Post by: KiLo on January 01, 2008, 03:09:28 AM
VLC can also own the world with its playing capabilities.
Title: Re: Does anyone have Realplayer plus
Post by: ViciouZ on January 01, 2008, 09:02:31 AM
I'd go with SUPER like sk89q. Yesterday I used it to put a youtube video onto my phone, flv and 3gp being two nasty formats to convert.
Title: Re: Does anyone have Realplayer plus
Post by: lekky on January 01, 2008, 10:25:04 AM
VLC player is GOM Players little female dog.

ie. GOM > VLC
Title: Re: Does anyone have Realplayer plus
Post by: play3r1 on January 01, 2008, 11:54:27 AM
Thank you guys, I mean it. This worked, I can't believe it finally worked. I've been trying to convert FLV's for the past 3 months. I REALLY appreciate this. Thank you. Take it away mods and admins.
Title: Re: Does anyone have Realplayer plus
Post by: nopyo on January 01, 2008, 02:08:58 PM
Here's a list of guides I wrote for my friends on how to use torrents and convert media files. See if this helps. Also, everything is legally free on here. (http://www.freewebs.com/noahzrk/guides.htm)
Title: Re: Does anyone have Realplayer plus
Post by: Zorchenhimer on January 01, 2008, 08:31:09 PM
VLC player is GOM Players little female dog.

ie. GOM > VLC

Haha.  Yay word filter!  :D
Title: Re: Does anyone have Realplayer plus
Post by: nopyo on January 01, 2008, 09:01:52 PM
Oh yeah, I love GOM player. It skips corrupted frames so the video doesn't freeze on one frame like WMP does.