Digital Paint Discussion Board
Paintball 2: The Game => Paintball 2 Discussion => Topic started by: rasty on January 12, 2008, 02:37:21 PM
-
I have made video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3jvRw6FJxA
-
Not bad!
But attend for your next video:
cl_drawhund 0
debug1 1
If you want I can send you a registered fraps version. So there's not the www.fraps.com in the title.
All in all. This video is very inspirational for me. I will try to make my own ;D ;D
-
Not bad!
But attend for your next video:
cl_drawhund 0
debug1 1
If you want I can send you a registered fraps version. So there's not the www.fraps.com in the title.
All in all. This video is very inspirational for me. I will try to make my own ;D ;D
Ok, its my first video,so i dont know how to do it better,thanks for advice.Ok,u will be nice if u will send it to me,can u upload it on internet and post me link?I think that lots of body will use it.:D tell me when will ur video be make...:P
-
Fraps:
Fraps.v2.7.3 by leezerz.com (http://anonym.to/?http://rapidshare.com/files/83300857/www.leezerz.com.Fraps.v2.7.3.rar)
password is leezerz.com
-
its doesnt work, cant run it:/
-
The install file?
-
The install file?
i have installed it and then i want to run it and it doesnt work,no run.
-
mhm... Don't ask me why. On my pc it works fine :D
-
Rasty, uninstall your current Fraps. Then run the installer for the full one.
-
The pass word doesn't work. It unzips but when I enter the password and push enter, I get this error:
! C:\Documents and Settings\Garett\Desktop\www.leezerz.com.Fraps.v2.7.3.rar: CRC failed in the encrypted file Fraps.v2.7.3.Retail-D@S.exe (wrong password ?)
! Cannot execute "C:\DOCUME~1\Garett\LOCALS~1\Temp\Rar$EX13.375\Fraps.v2.7.3.Retail-D@S.exe"
-
ty DaRkNeSS, its work now ;)
-
i downloaded the fraps thing but its a bit laggy when i try to demo something. anyway how to make it not laggy? ty
-
lets first record demo in paintball,write in console record ... and done some jump or what do you want in video and then play this record in paintball and than press F9 to start and to end video
-
I fixed it never mind. Thanks sonny
-
No problem! Any1 need a good video maker program?
-
Nice Jumps ;).
-
Omg! I can't understand Sony Vegas 7.0... Now i will test Adobe Premiere Pro CS3
-
Ill just use Windows Movie Maker for the video editing unless I find something better.
-
Ill just use Windows Movie Maker for the video editing unless I find something better.
ye me too job with windows movie maker is easy:-)
-
mhm. I some1 pls gimme a link to download windows movie maker
-
Comes with Windows. Start -> Program Files
-
sure.. I know that. But theres a error. I think i have to reinstall it.
-
Can't help you there. Try putting the XP disk in and seeing if you can just reinstall it.
-
I would imagine Adobe Premiere Pro to be much harder to use than Sony Vegas, but I have only really used the former.
But anyway, check for Windows Movie Maker updates.
-
very nice video :)
-
it was a good video, but i didn't like that you repeated jumps that have been done SOOOOO many times before. you could have fit a couple more maps into the video if you would have left those jumps/maps out. i was impressed by the jumps i have not seen on pbcup_renoir and propaint1.
i am sorry but, i have never heard of you. i figure you may be euro, judging by your typing, not trying to be mean or anything either. obviously you have been around for a bit. any other names you use?
i hate the quality of fraps videos. is this due to it being only the trail version? does the full version put out good quality stuff?
-
i hate the quality of fraps videos. is this due to it being only the trail version? does the full version put out good quality stuff?
I used sonny's fraps and the quality looks a lot more 'sexy'
-
Rasty not bad, next time, I recommend using Taksi: http://taksi.sourceforge.net/
From the site:
What it is:
Taksi is a utility that allows you to take screenshots and record video clips of your favourite games and other 3D-graphics applications. Inspired by Fraps (www.fraps.com), Taksi aims to provide an open source alternative to that great tool.
-
Rasty not bad, next time, I recommend using Taksi: http://taksi.sourceforge.net/
From the site:
What it is:
Taksi is a utility that allows you to take screenshots and record video clips of your favourite games and other 3D-graphics applications. Inspired by Fraps (www.fraps.com), Taksi aims to provide an open source alternative to that great tool.
Thanks, I will try it.
-
it was a good video, but i didn't like that you repeated jumps that have been done SOOOOO many times before. you could have fit a couple more maps into the video if you would have left those jumps/maps out. i was impressed by the jumps i have not seen on pbcup_renoir and propaint1.
i am sorry but, i have never heard of you. i figure you may be euro, judging by your typing, not trying to be mean or anything either. obviously you have been around for a bit. any other names you use?
i hate the quality of fraps videos. is this due to it being only the trail version? does the full version put out good quality stuff?
U probably didnt hear about me because I play only on OTB Servers or on Qehs servers , not on Graffiti...and now i ha ve no clan so many people dont know me...I know that some jumps show us Spook or Darkness, but i am probably going to make second video and there will be not too these jumps...But later ;)
-
Nice video Rasty. Im surprised that your clanless. I havent heard of you either :P
-
Nice video Rasty. Im surprised that your clanless. I havent heard of you either :P
Im suprised too xD
I have no clan because I dont want a excrement clan for two weeks and better clan dont want me because I havent played much time, now im playing more coz i have notebook...
-
Just tryed out the video makers and...........I really wish i had a bigger fps. My awesome 32fps went down to 8fps while recording :/ Guess im going to have to wait until next week for My Bday, i think im getting some computer stuff.
-
i was pretty asthonished that u made my renoir jump(1st jump) from high(Elevator) to 2nd flag well done :)
-
i was pretty asthonished that u made my renoir jump(1st jump) from high(Elevator) to 2nd flag well done :)
Let us know why this be astonished? http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o162/Spookyman15/Jumps/Remix/?action=view¤t=f8e8e830.pbr (http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o162/Spookyman15/Jumps/Remix/?action=view¤t=f8e8e830.pbr) <3 spooky
-
Let us know why this be astonished? http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o162/Spookyman15/Jumps/Remix/?action=view¤t=f8e8e830.pbr (http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o162/Spookyman15/Jumps/Remix/?action=view¤t=f8e8e830.pbr) <3 spooky
wow his jumps are good and rastys too
-
Naturally are spooky's jumps good^^ May favourite: http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o162/Spookyman15/Jumps/Remix/?action=view¤t=535a16f3.pbr (http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o162/Spookyman15/Jumps/Remix/?action=view¤t=535a16f3.pbr) <3spooky
-
Naturally are spooky's jumps good^^ May favourite: http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o162/Spookyman15/Jumps/Remix/?action=view¤t=535a16f3.pbr (http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o162/Spookyman15/Jumps/Remix/?action=view¤t=535a16f3.pbr) <3spooky
good?lmao! they arent good, they are magic! i have never heard about these videos,why dont you spook put it on youtube?i think that nobody can say spook isnt best jumper :P cool
-
good?lmao! they arent good, they are magic! i have never heard about these videos,why dont you spook put it on youtube?i think that nobody can say spook isnt best jumper :P cool
Spook gimme the most of his videos ( http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o162/Spookyman15/Jumps/Remix/ (http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o162/Spookyman15/Jumps/Remix/) ). I think he don't want to start in fame with his jumps. But yes he's the best dp² jumper *exempt from myself*
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I NEED MOVIE MAKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
how can i download this or another spooks videos ?http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o162/Spookyman15/Jumps/Remix/?action=view¤t=6c1ae7eb.pbr
-
Download? Why you want to download the videos? Watching and marvel isn't enough?
-
This thread is about rasty >.> anyways, i was planning on making my own youtube video sooner or later with all of my jumps. I'll make my own thread then. The photobucket videos were more for friends to watch, not to be put out into the general public *glares at sonny*
-
When you will finish your video write me or put link on dpball, you videos are famous ;)
-
The video is good, I really like the parts where your strafe jumps were sync'd up with the music. There's some quality jumps in there, most of them have been seen before but there are a few creative lines. Next time around work on your editing.
-
is there any other video editing programs which accepts .dm2 files? Because windows movie maker doesnt.
-
Byz. There's none video maker program which accept .dm2 ! Use that fraps which I post in this thread. And record your demo. And use a video maker program to edit the recorded file.
-
Byz. There's none video maker program which accept .dm2 ! Use that fraps which I post in this thread. And record your demo. And use a video maker program to edit the recorded file.
Yeah but its a bit laggy. i mean its laggy ON my computer. this computer sucks anyways , but is there any other decent recordes which would not lag at all in any comp or something like that cause i really would like to make my own jump video :)
-
http://www.pcworld.com/
-
If fraps is laaging on ur pc try "Hypercam" (http://de.hyperionics.com/hc/index.asp) or "Gamecam" (http://download.chip.eu/de/Game-Cam-1.4.0.5_575950.html)
Sry, but i havent be able to get an english mirror for those tools.
And pls dont try Sony Vegas 7 with a crap pc...
My pc is semi-excrement (3,6 ghz P4 Xtreme | 4gb DDR II Ram and Sony Vegas is still laaging sometimes...)
-
How many fps you when you recording? I think normal is 30fps.
-
Standart settings in fraps are 30fps..but u dont need more :D
-
rasty, those jumps are NASTTTY
-
Download viciouz dm2-avi thing. I have it.. It don't work half bad
-
Besides the fact that the filesize is measured in gigs..
-
bleh, thats the temp file.
-
My computer is fast but it lags sooo much with fraps recording...
-
Garret, just record whatever you're doing in DP in a demo. Then after you do the jump or whatever load up the demo and Fraps the demo playing.
-
Garret, just record whatever you're doing in DP in a demo. Then after you do the jump or whatever load up the demo and Fraps the demo playing.
Sounds like a good idea, is that what most people do?
-
Not sure, it's what I did and it worked fine. It's a bit harder to play when Fraps is making you get considerably lower fps.
-
Not sure, it's what I did and it worked fine. It's a bit harder to play when Fraps is making you get considerably lower fps.
True that, then when you play the fraps video, you can see the lag and the low FPS in the video playback.