Digital Paint Discussion Board

Digital Paint Community => Clans, Matches, and Tournaments => Topic started by: Crazish on January 21, 2008, 03:42:34 PM

Title: FM RECRUITING.
Post by: Crazish on January 21, 2008, 03:42:34 PM
Hey, we are recruiting right now, send us a request to be invited and we will contact you.  If you see me or Suislide in the game then ask for a tryout.  -Wyld-
Title: Re: FM RECRUITING.
Post by: Fullmetal_Steeb on January 21, 2008, 06:59:23 PM
Also you can send an email to ohsteeb@yahoo.com
Title: Re: FM RECRUITING.
Post by: Apocalypse on January 21, 2008, 08:50:14 PM
IRC channel?
Title: Re: FM RECRUITING.
Post by: Fullmetal_Steeb on January 21, 2008, 08:53:46 PM
None. We have IRC, but never set up a channel. We = noobs (just to beat Darkness to it).
Title: Re: FM RECRUITING.
Post by: Apocalypse on January 21, 2008, 08:56:17 PM
None. We have IRC, but never set up a channel. We = noobs (just to beat Darkness to it).
If you need help with the channel I'd be glad to help and also just wondering because I didnt see you on the members list what is your ingame name?
Title: Re: FM RECRUITING.
Post by: Fullmetal_Steeb on January 21, 2008, 08:58:03 PM
suislide... Even if we did get a channel, we'd only be on it probably an average of 1 hour a night, not even. I don't stay on IRC long.
Title: Re: FM RECRUITING.
Post by: Apocalypse on January 21, 2008, 08:59:41 PM
suislide... Even if we did get a channel, we'd only be on it probably an average of 1 hour a night, not even. I don't stay on IRC long.
Oh I believe I've senn you a few times before ingame also never answered want help with that channel?
Title: Re: FM RECRUITING.
Post by: Fullmetal_Steeb on January 21, 2008, 09:00:12 PM
Sure, could you PM?
Title: Re: FM RECRUITING.
Post by: lekky on January 21, 2008, 09:03:11 PM
You named your clan after the best game in the world? I lub you guys :)
Title: Re: FM RECRUITING.
Post by: Fullmetal_Steeb on January 21, 2008, 09:05:09 PM
You named your clan after the best game in the world? I lub you guys :)
Eh?