Digital Paint Discussion Board

Digital Paint Community => Other Stuff => Topic started by: DuDe on January 23, 2008, 06:36:01 PM

Title: Bye Dp!!!
Post by: DuDe on January 23, 2008, 06:36:01 PM
Hi everyone, thought I would let everyone know that I'm not gonna be around for awhile I'm done with this game until I get my computer fixed may be soon or along time which I'm thinking it will be awhile. PCE out everyone.!!!!
Title: Re: Bye Dp!!!
Post by: QueeNiE on January 23, 2008, 06:56:02 PM
See ya Derek, and remember, as soon as that computer is fixed I expect you to come rage some nooblets wif me :)
Title: Re: Bye Dp!!!
Post by: WarWulf on January 24, 2008, 04:21:01 AM
later dude. and some random advice "Father once say, man who sleeps with itchy bum, wake with stinky finger!"
Title: Re: Bye Dp!!!
Post by: y00tz on January 24, 2008, 04:36:47 AM
"Father once say, man who sleeps with itchy bum, wake with stinky finger!"

It's called pinworms, and they have an OTC for it, or if you prefer the old fashioned technique:

Quote from: wikipedia.org/wiki/pinworms
Diagnosis is often made clinically by observing the female worm (or many worms) in the peri-anal region, but can also be made using the "scotch-tape" test, in which the sticky side of a strip of cellophane tape is pressed against the peri-anal skin, then examined under a microscope for pinworm eggs. The diagnostic characteristics are: size 50-60 µm by 20-32 µm; typical elongated shape, with one convex side and one flattened side and colorless shell
Title: Re: Bye Dp!!!
Post by: WarWulf on January 24, 2008, 05:05:11 AM
y00tz, stop... it was a metaphorical expression you jerk

Title: Re: Bye Dp!!!
Post by: KnacK on January 24, 2008, 07:52:31 AM
/me will never look at cellophane tape the same again.........
Title: Re: Bye Dp!!!
Post by: y00tz on January 24, 2008, 10:37:16 AM
LoveLine + Savant = y00tz :(
Title: Re: Bye Dp!!!
Post by: jitspoe on January 28, 2008, 05:18:49 PM
/me will never look at cellophane tape the same again.........
Hmm... tapeworms?
Title: Re: Bye Dp!!!
Post by: SmackWaters on January 28, 2008, 08:14:27 PM
(http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/23/You_Suck_by_Christopher_Moore.jpg)
Nothing to do with anything just thought it was funny