Digital Paint Discussion Board

Digital Paint Community => Other Stuff => Topic started by: Pepe Lapeu on January 23, 2008, 09:57:31 PM

Title: I have a question
Post by: Pepe Lapeu on January 23, 2008, 09:57:31 PM
I'm interested in playing DP, but i have one concern. My concern is, if DP is safe for MAC's. MAC's have a built in Firewall, not necessarily the same as a PC (as far as I know). My dad just wants to make sure that the game will not harm my computer. If anyone could answer my questions that would be great.

Also if i am in the wrong thread, sorry i couldn't find where to ask this. lol..

Thank-you,
               Pepe. (I'm not French :p)
Title: Re: I have a question
Post by: Eiii on January 23, 2008, 10:10:24 PM
Playing DP will not harm your computer. At all.

EDIT: But there's no version for Apple computers.
Title: Re: I have a question
Post by: Pepe Lapeu on January 23, 2008, 10:18:14 PM
well... okie dokie then
Title: _
Post by: P!nk on January 23, 2008, 10:26:04 PM
Post removed
Title: Re: I have a question
Post by: WarWulf on January 24, 2008, 03:18:50 AM
i <3 the smell of a skunk in a pine forest for some reason it reminds me of something i just cant pot my hand on it!