Digital Paint Discussion Board

Fairness Enforcement => Cheater Reports and Bans => Topic started by: cusoman on January 29, 2008, 03:39:36 PM

Title: Speed Hacker Runnfra....Strange
Post by: cusoman on January 29, 2008, 03:39:36 PM
Well, this was just now on the Continentals Server.

Suspect: Runnfra

I do not if he/she was logged in, but I believe he/she was not.  This speed was not like any other demos I have seen, it was  more controlled, like really fast in spurts, then slower walking, then really fast.  It had the same "really fast speed" as the ZGH demos I have seen so, I know this was speed hacking.

If you catch this guy it would be great, because he/she seemed to be able to control it to a degree, which could be a problem.
-Cusoman
Title: Re: Speed Hacker Runnfra....Strange
Post by: y00tz on January 29, 2008, 05:40:19 PM
It had the same "really fast speed" as the ZGH demos

It's either you or me, but one of us doesn't know what a ZGH hack is.
Title: Re: Speed Hacker Runnfra....Strange
Post by: cusoman on January 30, 2008, 06:39:42 PM
I am confused by your reply y00tz.  I meant that I had seen ZGH before, and this seemed FASTER and CONTROLLED, so either it was different, or it was a less dumb hacker ;)
-Cusoman

PS: perhaps ZGH isn't a speed Hack, idk, but I have seen the same speed hack before, and everyone always called it "ZGH"?
Title: Re: Speed Hacker Runnfra....Strange
Post by: magalhaes on January 30, 2008, 07:03:22 PM
ZGH is not a speedhack. It's a wallhack among other things like disabling the smoke of the smoke grenades and so, but I'm pretty sure it doesnt come with a speedhack
Title: Re: Speed Hacker Runnfra....Strange
Post by: Edgecrusher on January 31, 2008, 03:07:49 AM
Havent been on my comp in days so I can't check the demo out.

Is this guy pinging really high? He could be lagging and it might be seen as SH.
Title: Re: Speed Hacker Runnfra....Strange
Post by: jitspoe on February 01, 2008, 10:56:42 PM
You need to post a demo.
Title: Re: Speed Hacker Runnfra....Strange
Post by: cusoman on February 02, 2008, 12:04:12 AM
Well the server didn't auto-demo and I have yet to discover how to take a demo, so I have no demo, should I ever see this person again on an auto-demo server, I will post it.
-cusoman
Title: Re: Speed Hacker Runnfra....Strange
Post by: Garrett on February 02, 2008, 01:32:25 AM
put in console 'record thedemoname' without the quotes. Replace 'thedemoname' with your own name.