Digital Paint Discussion Board
Digital Paint Community => Clans, Matches, and Tournaments => Topic started by: kamikazetacticz? on February 03, 2008, 08:05:46 AM
-
Yeah I just need a clan based in or near Australia email me or myspace me email is:smileyface18_4@hotmail.con or myspace at /fsdisaster
-
I don't think that there are any clans from that region of the world although I could be wrong.
-
I am not aware of any. Their time tends to overlap the American times a bit. We have one Australian and one New Zealander in our clan.
-
If there arent any at the moment, then there will be a few in the future!
Just today I saw some servers from chile, followed the given website and what I saw was that ~30 chile users had registered to their web/forum in just a few days.
-
Just wait a little, me and a few others had an aussie clan up like 5 or 6 months back, but truthfully, country specific clans dont work when there arent a great deal of players, so if u find one, i wouldnt expect it to last for a long time.
-
^^Is that you Joker??? Man i havent seen you in ages!! [FeaR]Rick :D :D :D anywho i think [SOP] Consisted of many Aussie and New Zealand players...
-
^^Is that you Joker??? Man i havent seen you in ages!! [FeaR]Rick :D :D :D anywho i think [SOP] Consisted of many Aussie and New Zealand players...
Yup, they sure do. A lot more New Zealanders though.
-
Ya, its me :D I have started playing again, so we should catch up. Anyway, on topic, I must have been gone for a long time, i have no idea who [SOP] is!
-
Neither do I and I have been playing.
-
Ba ha ha, nice kilo.
-
i think [{AAA}] are australian so ask them =)
-
Never heard of them either.
-
i've never seen them too cause we haven't the same time but they're australians , i'm sure
-
i've never seen them too cause we haven't the same time but they're australians , i'm sure
Learn correct english.
Posting that they are Australian is completely pointless if you have never seen them.
-
well , but AAA means The All Alliance Australian , so it's was just a deduction
=)
-
Im on the same timezone since im australian, and Ive never heard of them, so yea. Are u sure they still play as a clan?
-
i'm not totally sure , they're 4 , i've just seen them on dplogin , kamikaze could contact them to try .
-
I don't think that there are any clans from that region of the world although I could be wrong.
9 times out of 10, youre wrong =P <3
Clanwise there was one called [SOP] which was a majority of Aussie players.
Uhm... [GT]Cameron
Rick
Rav3n, might be from New Zealand though
Im curious to see if we cant get all 7 continents to play this game... DP World Cup =P
-
Any1 from iraq?
-
/me waits for the day asia gets in on DP
...lol insanity
-
Would take while. Im from Australia btw, not NZ
-
/me waits for the day asia gets in on DP
konichiwa (guaranteed that is spelled wrong)
-
konichiwa (guaranteed that is spelled wrong)
Hehe, Japan. Some guy on dp the other day sed he was from japan but can speak english. Didnt seem like it though. Thing about DP is that it uses letters, not characters which Japan and China use. Might take a while.