Digital Paint Discussion Board
Development => Mapping => Topic started by: sk89q on February 03, 2008, 10:33:29 PM
-
http://maps.digitalpaint.therisenrealm.com/
Currently 498 (non-beta) maps. Submit two. :P
-
By the time I release the final versions of my map, there will be more the 500.
-
oth is almost done for yah :D
-
Looking forward to it :D
-
When I saw "DB almost at 500" I went and checked this page: http://dplogin.com/index.php?action=viewclan&clanid=5038, and thought, darn, he's right.
-
:P
-
Yeah and with these 500 maps, everyone still only plays 10, maybe 20 maps.
-
if only they were on servers :/
-
They are on servers just not on the rotations.
-
I like some of the none played maps. Some are actually very fun. Always fun to play a random map out of a map pack, against bots, when you are really bored or ripped...
-
I like some of the none played maps. Some are actually very fun. Always fun to play a random map out of a map pack, against bots, when you are really bored or ripped...
you have fun playing against bots :-X
-
Very nice.Saw a about 25 to 30 i would like to download and try..Nice job
Insane16
-
oth is done so thats there for yah! :D