Digital Paint Discussion Board
Paintball 2: The Game => Paintball 2 Discussion => Topic started by: BlingTricka on November 03, 2005, 10:57:45 AM
-
Hey guys, Bling here.. sooo think i was leaving again? nope.. monitor on my comp is out at my house.. soo im using the one at school.. i also dont stay with my parents at the moment.. too many fights at school so im in states custody.. so idk when ill be back on ill just keep in touch through this forum. well cya.
Post back if you wanna talk through email!
-
Also, very few days of the week will i be able to be online.. im working on getting irc on this school comp.. so i can talk.. also DP.. see you soon guys
-
?
Who the hell is blingy? o_O
-
he was in Monkey and IoD
-
Post removed
-
lolz
-
Yeah.. guess i got put out of IoD.. idle too long huh.. i knew the stupid monitor was going out though.. soo MeiNi.. tell herb or upspoon ill be back soon
-
Herb is gone. Someone smoked him, apparantly.
-
He grew back.
-
Lol jit. Herb is with septic though. #Septic on etg
-
LOL bling. Long time no see.
-
yea IoD is dead! New clan is septic Paint
-
i think upspoon went to cF
-
Hmmm... sooo anything new going on since ive been gone? except IoD DeaD? darn bell rang.. well guys ill keep in touch. hope i can get in placement with my aunt and use my computer there.. about the 20th ill be back with relative placement or mom and dad cya
-
Yeah im with digi on this one, who the intercourse are you?
A newb...?
-
Post removed
-
Post removed
-
LMAO! Browsing through and found this. Now this is priceless. Wasn't fighting though, Just so happens i was with a friend who apparently wanted to rob the Go-Mart and didn't tell me about it and he wasn't very smart at all, soo he got arrested and i got throw in lock up for 90 days just because the judge at my hearing said I should choose my friends better and going away for a little while would help me do this. Ahhh, good times, good times.
No wonder they don't know you! You made one post over three years ago. You should of made some more noise back then to be recognized now.
Here is his old profile:
http://dpball.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=377
I haven't seen you in the game before, but you probably play as much as you post ;).
Yeah, that link doesn't even work anymore. I remember when i came back after all of that, I had forgotten my password thats why i had those names Blingeh and BlingTricka. So I had jitspoe delete my name so i could re-register it.
Over three years ago, that was in 2005. soo, 2002? 5 years in DP possibly coming up on 6. Maybe I have been playing longer than I thought, was checking my screenshots the other day and oldest one i had was from January 2003. I need a new hobby...