Digital Paint Discussion Board

Paintball 2: The Game => Paintball 2 Discussion => Topic started by: play3r1 on March 14, 2008, 10:08:13 PM

Title: I've been looking for a list of console commands...
Post by: play3r1 on March 14, 2008, 10:08:13 PM
Sorry for starting another new topic, but I can't find a list of console commands as well as what all they do. I'm sure there are at least 1000 of them. If you could list as many as you know or direct me to a list that would be great. thanks guys. here's all the ones I know of...

connect ip .................. connect to that server
impulse 101 ............... visually, things are just flat out crazy, not sure how to undo it though
wave ........ do a visual taunt to other characters also works with wave 2, 3, 4,
menu_setup funname ..... customize the colors of your name
password ****** ..... enter a server when it says bad password
crasshair 0-14 ....... adjust your crosshair (target in middle)
say ..... say something to guys in the server before your map is loaded

wow, that's all I can think of at the moment, pretty pathetic isn't it? If you could fill me in on more that would be great. thanks again.
Title: Re: I've been looking for a list of console commands...
Post by: Eiii on March 15, 2008, 04:12:59 AM
cmdlist - get a list of all commands.
Title: Re: I've been looking for a list of console commands...
Post by: ViciouZ on March 15, 2008, 06:27:11 AM
http://digitalpaint.therisenrealm.com/reference/commands