Digital Paint Discussion Board

Development => Bugs, Feature Requests, and Feedback => Topic started by: Modifir3 on March 26, 2008, 04:14:10 PM

Title: Glitch?
Post by: Modifir3 on March 26, 2008, 04:14:10 PM
I walked through a wall ( this is serious) and found red and blue male statues with lights as penuses doing thins they shouldn't  also an autococker and same other weapons. i walked out then back in again and then evrything went wavey ( my gun and shots blurred and a tree)


is the statues a secret spot? or just a hidden place made by the map creator? also what was the blurry glitch?

ithis is serious so don't just go on about how i am missuing the forums ???

i am still ttrying to get a screenshot
Title: Re: Glitch?
Post by: KnacK on March 26, 2008, 04:18:07 PM
THis is a hidden room made by the map creator.

Not a glitch.
Title: Re: Glitch?
Post by: XtremeBain on March 26, 2008, 04:18:17 PM
It's a hidden place made by the disturbed map creator.  There are some good guns in there, though.
Title: Re: Glitch?
Post by: Modifir3 on March 26, 2008, 04:22:18 PM
thanks what we thought :)
Title: Re: Glitch?
Post by: doomkid21 on April 26, 2008, 02:53:24 PM
I walked through a wall ( this is serious) and found red and blue male statues with lights as penuses doing thins they shouldn't  also an autococker and same other weapons. i walked out then back in again and then evrything went wavey ( my gun and shots blurred and a tree)
Yea, I was going to post this, and that map really should be reported as unsafe for children
Title: Re: Glitch?
Post by: Spook on April 26, 2008, 03:06:18 PM
Yea, I was going to post this, and that map really should be reported as unsafe for children
http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=4060.0
Title: Re: Glitch?
Post by: ril3s16 on April 27, 2008, 11:33:17 PM
his name is Dirty_Taco.
i know him, not really disturbed??
lol bain.
Title: Re: Glitch?
Post by: Eiii on April 28, 2008, 12:10:16 AM
his name is Dirty_Taco.
i know him, not really disturbed??
lol bain.
Then apparently you don't know him. :3
Title: Re: Glitch?
Post by: Garrett on April 28, 2008, 05:36:19 PM
He hasn't been on the forums in a while.  What happened to him?
Title: _
Post by: P!nk on April 28, 2008, 05:46:33 PM
Post removed
Title: Re: Glitch?
Post by: Eiii on April 28, 2008, 06:49:10 PM
The more I read his old posts the more I'm incredibly glad he's gone.

EDIT: Dear god, Wulfie used to be worse than loial!
Title: Re: Glitch?
Post by: Garrett on April 28, 2008, 07:04:10 PM
Forum perm ban I am assuming?  From reading his old posts, DT sounded like he had split personalities.
Edit:  After an hour of reading old topics and what not, I began to wish I found this game a lot sooner then I did.  A lot of interesting old posts/ topics can be found in the Paintball II Discussion board and the Other Stuff board.
Title: Re: Glitch?
Post by: ril3s16 on April 29, 2008, 02:45:00 AM
Then apparently you don't know him. :3

haha u may not believe me but im completely honest. hes my next door neighbor, his name is pierce. i dont want to say his last name on the INTERNET
Title: Re: Glitch?
Post by: Playah on April 29, 2008, 08:50:36 AM
I do know, its BROSNAN!
Title: Re: Glitch?
Post by: i_am_a_pirate on April 29, 2008, 02:12:31 PM
oh please no.. fail at humour, there.

DT sounded like he had split personalities.
Understatement

i walked out then back in again and then evrything went wavey ( my gun and shots blurred and a tree)
? Any comments on that?!?