Digital Paint Discussion Board

Digital Paint Community => Other Stuff => Topic started by: wafflez205 on April 02, 2008, 01:57:50 PM

Title: CURSE YOU JITSPOE! :P
Post by: wafflez205 on April 02, 2008, 01:57:50 PM
Very funny april fools joke jits. THE BANANAS! i didnt know about it and i almost started a thread about a hacker :P
Title: Re: CURSE YOU JITSPOE! :P
Post by: Narga on April 01, 2011, 05:01:42 PM
I want the texture pack.
Title: Re: CURSE YOU JITSPOE! :P
Post by: Edgar97 on April 01, 2011, 05:16:45 PM
lol idiots
Title: Re: CURSE YOU JITSPOE! :P
Post by: pvtjimmy on April 01, 2011, 05:30:55 PM
I want the texture pack.

:facepalm:

The banana textures come standard with the game. They are only activated on the 1st of April every year.
Title: Re: CURSE YOU JITSPOE! :P
Post by: Narga on April 01, 2011, 05:38:49 PM
:facepalm:

The banana textures come standard with the game. They are only activated on the 1st of April every year.

Why won't mine work?

Edit 1:  NVM, I heard that there is a 50% chance it will happen. I was one of the people that didn't get the bannanas.
Title: Re: CURSE YOU JITSPOE! :P
Post by: Narga on April 01, 2011, 05:58:34 PM
BTW, very rarely, I would get something sort of similar to this. I think it is a bug. The textures would be replaced by random textures.
Title: Re: CURSE YOU JITSPOE! :P
Post by: Aveiro on April 01, 2011, 06:49:07 PM
i love this april joke
Title: Re: CURSE YOU JITSPOE! :P
Post by: webhead on April 01, 2011, 08:52:37 PM
I heard that there is a 50% chance it will happen.
I wonder, is it a 50% chance on every map that is loaded in the day, or a 50% chance overall that it will show up at all?
Cuz I just joined up to a game and got normal textures.
Title: Re: CURSE YOU JITSPOE! :P
Post by: Narga on April 01, 2011, 10:30:31 PM
I wonder, is it a 50% chance on every map that is loaded in the day, or a 50% chance overall that it will show up at all?
Cuz I just joined up to a game and got normal textures.

So far, it is overall. Maybe you'll get it next year. But you could still try restarting the game a bunch of times.
Title: Re: CURSE YOU JITSPOE! :P
Post by: Narga on April 01, 2011, 10:35:12 PM
I wonder, is it a 50% chance on every map that is loaded in the day, or a 50% chance overall that it will show up at all?
Cuz I just joined up to a game and got normal textures.

Actually, it is not overall. It was a mistake, 50% chance you'll get it next time you load the game before april fools ends.
Title: Re: CURSE YOU JITSPOE! :P
Post by: webhead on April 01, 2011, 10:49:55 PM
Please refrain from double-posting.
Title: Re: CURSE YOU JITSPOE! :P
Post by: Kyuuchi on April 02, 2011, 02:44:45 AM
Please refrain from double-posting.

Whats it matter? :D
Its in the 'Other Stuff' section :P
Title: Re: CURSE YOU JITSPOE! :P
Post by: pvtjimmy on April 02, 2011, 05:32:13 AM
Whats it matter? :D
Its in the 'Other Stuff' section :P

There was 5 minutes in between. God bless the "modify button".

Speaking about God... Don't pretend to be him if you have no idea what you're speaking of. Thanks. (not related to Kyuuchi... for once ;) )