Digital Paint Discussion Board

Digital Paint Community => Other Stuff => Topic started by: ril3s16 on April 06, 2008, 03:49:13 PM

Title: Xbox live
Post by: ril3s16 on April 06, 2008, 03:49:13 PM
Hello everyone, if you have Xbox Live, you probably know me VERY well.
If youve got Xbox Live, just write your gamertag here.
I havnt seen a thread on this so I might as well do it
Title: Re: Xbox live
Post by: lekky on April 06, 2008, 04:32:50 PM
You the guy i keep killing?
Title: Re: Xbox live
Post by: Gold_Leader on April 06, 2008, 04:35:55 PM
Hello everyone, if you have Xbox Live, you probably know me VERY well.
If youve got Xbox Live, just write your gamertag here.
I havnt seen a thread on this so I might as well do it
I have xbox live and i can say i've never even heard of you.

gamertag: odlid knip
Title: Re: Xbox live
Post by: Nitroboy on April 06, 2008, 05:45:00 PM
I have xbox live and i can say i've never even heard of you.

same.

Gamertag: Nitroboy101
I've been working on Halo 3 Machinima lately so im never really on live.
Title: Re: Xbox live
Post by: Olbaid on April 06, 2008, 07:22:52 PM
Hello everyone, if you have Xbox Live, you probably know me VERY well.
If youve got Xbox Live, just write your gamertag here.
I havnt seen a thread on this so I might as well do it

I know everyone who has XBOX live but you.

Gamertag:  CC Olbaid
Title: Re: Xbox live
Post by: Clockwork on April 07, 2008, 01:51:15 AM
Gamertag: Ryashin

Im occasionally on. I kinda swap between Ace Combat 6, guitar hero 3 and halo 3 lately, so i hope you have those games =]
Title: Re: Xbox live
Post by: Eiii on April 07, 2008, 01:53:08 AM
Hello everyone, if you have Xbox Live, you probably know me VERY well.
If youve got Xbox Live, just write your gamertag here.
I havnt seen a thread on this so I might as well do it
I demand proof that you are who you claim to be.  For now, your horrible grammar and writing style in general suggests you're just faking for attention.
Title: Re: Xbox live
Post by: y00tz on April 07, 2008, 01:57:27 AM
He's not Major Nelson, I'm assuming since his email is "fiddycent**" - it doesn't exactly scream, middle aged Larry Hyrb of M$ fame.
Title: Re: Xbox live
Post by: Eiii on April 07, 2008, 01:59:10 AM
Haha, I did not think to check that. I giggle now.


EDIT: Oh, I forgot;
I've been working on Halo 3 Machinima lately so im never really on live.
Stop doing that, please? It's going to be crappy no matter what you do. Really.
Title: Re: Xbox live
Post by: Nitroboy on April 07, 2008, 10:18:14 AM
Haha, I did not think to check that. I giggle now.


EDIT: Oh, I forgot;Stop doing that, please? It's going to be crappy no matter what you do. Really.

Trust me, its going to be good and original, nothing like rvb. I have faith in it for now.

lol, spell check still hasn't fixed the word wensday
Title: Re: Xbox live
Post by: Eiii on April 07, 2008, 11:47:11 AM
I see two kinds of Halo Machinima: Those that aim for RvB-ness, and fail, and those that decide they're going to make a three-year long epic story of betrayal and revenge, etc, etc, and end up taking themselves way too seriously and looking like idiots. Neither is nice to watch.

EDIT: Oh, that montage to Enya music was the perfect Halo anything. Everyone needs to just stop trying.
Title: Re: Xbox live
Post by: wafflez205 on April 07, 2008, 11:53:31 AM
my friend has xbox live (i dont have an xbox YET. =p ) his gamertag is mini newf. he only plays halo 3
Title: Re: Xbox live
Post by: ril3s16 on April 08, 2008, 01:07:15 AM
Lol of course its not the real Major Nelson lolz. Just glad to see that some people know WHO HE IS.
well my gamertag on live is:
Ril3S16
add me and i will add you
Title: Re: Xbox live
Post by: nightryder on April 08, 2008, 01:11:08 AM
who is he
Title: Re: Xbox live
Post by: KnacK on April 08, 2008, 07:34:46 AM
THere's only one Major Nelson (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Dream_of_Jeannie), and he had one hell of a genie.....