Digital Paint Discussion Board
Paintball 2: The Game => Help and Support => Topic started by: dukeisdog on May 04, 2008, 02:59:29 PM
-
I'm really confused. Everytime I'm looking at the servers to play at, I'll get a message. The game was working fine yesterday, so I don't know what's happening.
Z_Malloc: failed on allocation of 262204 bytes
What does it mean?
How can I fix it?
Thanks.
-
Have you ever had memory issues in the past? How much memory does your computer have? Are you running many applications?
-
Never had any memory issues before.
I was running windows media player the first time it happened, but then I figured that'd be the problem, so I exited it, and tried to play paintball again, but the same thing happened.
I have 69.9Gb's left in disc C, so I don't really know what could be going wrong.
-
Memory is not hard drive space. Memory is RAM or Random Access memory. The more you have, the more applications and more complex applications you can run at once, given that your motherboard and CPU are fast enough.
-
Yes. I figured it out now. Thanks.