Digital Paint Discussion Board

Fairness Enforcement => Issues for Committee Review => Topic started by: Garrett on May 20, 2008, 10:43:48 PM

Title: Request for GLS accout removal
Post by: Garrett on May 20, 2008, 10:43:48 PM
The user name is 'havoc'.  The account was created a while back, the person has never been on the forums, on the game, or in any clans.  Would you be able to check and see if the account is still being used?  I would like to use this name.
Title: Re: Request for GLS accout removal
Post by: jitspoe on May 23, 2008, 03:33:53 PM
The account has been played with in-game.
Title: Re: Request for GLS accout removal
Post by: Garrett on May 23, 2008, 07:41:59 PM
Recently?
Title: Re: Request for GLS accout removal
Post by: cusoman on May 23, 2008, 08:52:48 PM
I do believe he is active actually.  I played with him about a month ago, so I assume he still plays.
-Cusoman