Digital Paint Discussion Board

Development => General Development => Topic started by: y00tz on May 21, 2008, 12:24:01 AM

Title: Blender 2.46 Released
Post by: y00tz on May 21, 2008, 12:24:01 AM
Blender 2.46 was released, for those who don't know it's a really great 3D modeling/rendering suite. 

Unfortunately, it's so popular that the site (blender.org) has been crashed almost all today... so check torrents!


Download: http://download.blender.org/release/Blender2.46/
Title: Re: Blender 2.46 Released
Post by: Zorchenhimer on May 21, 2008, 12:28:17 AM
so check torrents!

:o
Thats something you never hear from y00tz.  XD
Title: Re: Blender 2.46 Released
Post by: y00tz on May 21, 2008, 12:45:21 AM
I pimp torrents all the time for stuff that makes sense, downloading OSS is the sole reason I use them.
Title: Re: Blender 2.46 Released
Post by: Eiii on May 21, 2008, 12:56:21 AM
Heh. Changelog?
Title: Re: Blender 2.46 Released
Post by: y00tz on May 21, 2008, 12:57:58 AM
Probably still down, but: http://www.blender.org/development/release-logs/blender-246/



It's pretty much a service release of 2.45.  For those who don't follow it, 2.50 is the next big release planned, which is set to include the illusive UI customization so direly needed.

edit: updated first post with repos. download link
Title: Re: Blender 2.46 Released
Post by: y00tz on October 27, 2008, 08:33:33 PM
2.48 is out and has been for a few days now.
http://www.blender.org/development/release-logs/blender-248/

http://www.blender.org/download/get-blender/
http://download.blender.org/release/Blender2.48a/
Title: Re: Blender 2.46 Released
Post by: jitspoe on October 28, 2008, 11:57:36 AM
That reminds me - I need to share my fixed SMD exporter script if I haven't already, so people can make SKM's.
Title: Re: Blender 2.46 Released
Post by: Garrett on November 06, 2008, 04:04:11 PM
I have a release for SKM production too.  I should have a release by tonight.