Digital Paint Discussion Board

Fairness Enforcement => Issues for Committee Review => Topic started by: Riddick on May 24, 2008, 07:22:42 PM

Title: I want the name Reaver back
Post by: Riddick on May 24, 2008, 07:22:42 PM
as tommyv brought up before my name was one of the names stolen by mephine so if i could have it back that would be great
Title: Re: I want the name Reaver back
Post by: KnacK on May 24, 2008, 09:01:32 PM
How about no.

Quote
i dont want advil or reaver. reaver wasnt even my name..

http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=11209.msg115039#msg115039
Title: Re: I want the name Reaver back
Post by: wade on May 25, 2008, 03:18:59 AM
denied
Title: Re: I want the name Reaver back
Post by: Riddick on May 25, 2008, 09:58:44 PM
 mephine has spoofs of multiple peoples names and i believe that is a ban in the 1st place so if someone besides the worst committee member who doesnt even play the game could respond that would be great. thank you


nice edit Riddick/reaver/onslaught but I caught it anyway - see ya in 32 days
Title: Re: I want the name Reaver back
Post by: JiGSaW on May 25, 2008, 10:09:58 PM
Hey KnacK, you could be less of a JEW lover. :D and let the kid have his name back.  Hellhound should just have that whole account deleted because of it spoofing everyone's name.


I think you originally said:


Hey KnacK, you could be less of a  F A G G O T and let the kid have his name back.


See ya in  8
Title: Re: I want the name Reaver back
Post by: Major on May 25, 2008, 10:18:56 PM
lmfaooo he tryed to correct his error knowing he was wrong for making a personal attack all he wanted was his name back from a spoofer...somone spoofes er33t names and its almost a matter of dp national security...Riddick wants his name back that he has used almost 2 years and you are just like no thank you we dont want to help you. and you banned him for basicle appologizing because he edited it to make it look more suitable...SICKKKKKK...why would you delete my post was nothing wrong no personal attack or anything
Title: Re: I want the name Reaver back
Post by: P!nk on May 25, 2008, 10:27:16 PM
you banned him for basicle appologizing because he edited it to make it look more suitable

Changing something is not apologizing. On every other forum I have been to they (the moderators) do the exact same thing.
Title: Re: I want the name Reaver back
Post by: KnacK on May 25, 2008, 10:39:49 PM
lmfaooo he tryed to correct his error knowing he was wrong for making a personal attack all he wanted was his name back from a spoofer...somone spoofes er33t names and its almost a matter of dp national security...Riddick wants his name back that he has used almost 2 years and you are just like no thank you we dont want to help you. and you banned him for basicle appologizing because he edited it to make it look more suitable...SICKKKKKK...why would you delete my post was nothing wrong no personal attack or anything


Why are you posting in his defense?

Does this topic pertain to you?

As I posted above, he stated before that he did not want the name reaver back and even asked Jits to change his GLS IIRC.

Better pick your fights wisely.
Title: Re: I want the name Reaver back
Post by: Deranged on May 25, 2008, 10:59:31 PM
People change their minds. I don't see what the big deal is, I think it's worse letting hellhound get away with spoofing half of dp's names.
Title: Re: I want the name Reaver back
Post by: KnacK on May 25, 2008, 11:06:04 PM
People change their minds. I don't see what the big deal is, I think it's worse letting hellhound get away with spoofing half of dp's names.

1. he gave it up.

2. got proof that hellhound spoofed 1/2 of all dp names? Didn't think so.