Digital Paint Discussion Board

Fairness Enforcement => Cheater Reports and Bans => Topic started by: sk89q on June 02, 2008, 01:59:02 AM

Title: Speed hacker: AreTheBest
Post by: sk89q on June 02, 2008, 01:59:02 AM
OTB Speed on 01 June, 2008, 22:30 PST

This isn't the demo for AreTheBest, but when I stop chase cam'ing coonips for a bit, AreTheBest is in there. Just wait until I stop chasing coonips and I start to switch around to find coonips again. You get a glimpse of him.

Demo: http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=13627.0;attach=4781
Title: Re: Speed hacker: AreTheBest
Post by: T3RR0R15T on June 02, 2008, 09:22:03 AM
lol

I can download logfile and post the names, ips,... later. No time atm.
Title: Re: Speed hacker: AreTheBest
Post by: T3RR0R15T on June 04, 2008, 03:16:06 PM
Names: AretheBest, Mr.John, We-Eat-Noobs, The-Man
IP: 222.155.244.76
Title: Re: Speed hacker: AreTheBest
Post by: Davy Jones on June 04, 2008, 05:02:56 PM
The-Man hacks  :o
Title: Re: Speed hacker: AreTheBest
Post by: Rick on June 04, 2008, 06:09:56 PM
Could'nt it just be lag? Because The Man would be pinging 350+ ping on OTB servers because he lives in New Zealand or Australia.
Title: Re: Speed hacker: AreTheBest
Post by: sk89q on June 05, 2008, 02:01:43 AM
Several people later said that AreTheBest was also speed hacking. I don't know if anyone got him on a demo though, since we were all busy recording coonips.
Title: Re: Speed hacker: AreTheBest
Post by: Rick on June 05, 2008, 02:43:37 AM
Just checked out the demo, his my friend but he is speedhacking in my opinion.
Title: Re: Speed hacker: AreTheBest
Post by: fasian on June 12, 2008, 09:08:37 AM
lol rick, theman was hacking?
Title: Re: Speed hacker: AreTheBest
Post by: Rick on June 12, 2008, 06:06:39 PM
lol rick, theman was hacking?

I'm guessing so....
Title: Re: Speed hacker: AreTheBest
Post by: jitspoe on June 18, 2008, 10:40:14 AM
AreTheBest and The-Man are two different accounts but share 1 IP - not sure if it's a case of multiple accounts or what.
Title: Re: Speed hacker: AreTheBest
Post by: jitspoe on June 25, 2008, 12:11:52 PM
Looks like we have a case of multiple accounts and cheating, so a 48 day ban.

Accounts:

37489   ]dIpb[ISTHEBEST
36929   proshooter
43160   AreTheBest
25922   The-Man
Title: Re: Speed hacker: AreTheBest
Post by: eradicator on June 25, 2008, 11:18:00 PM
Have a nice vacation.
Title: Re: Speed hacker: AreTheBest
Post by: Cameron on June 25, 2008, 11:23:28 PM
I honestly hope he learns a lesson.  Imagine if he comes back and does it again...
Title: Re: Speed hacker: AreTheBest
Post by: eradicator on June 25, 2008, 11:25:13 PM
I think for every person that gets banned we all hope they learn a lesson.
Title: Re: Speed hacker: AreTheBest
Post by: Cameron on June 25, 2008, 11:39:14 PM
Except for those that evade them
Title: Re: Speed hacker: AreTheBest
Post by: eradicator on June 25, 2008, 11:46:18 PM
touche lol
Title: Re: Speed hacker: AreTheBest
Post by: Cameron on June 26, 2008, 12:07:39 AM
I first read touche as douche and felt insulted :P.
Title: Re: Speed hacker: AreTheBest
Post by: battle on June 30, 2008, 12:14:32 AM
EVERYONE I KNOW IS GETTING BANNED
Title: Re: Speed hacker: AreTheBest
Post by: Re on June 30, 2008, 12:21:22 AM
EVERYONE I KNOW IS GETTING BANNED


Tell them to quit cheating. lol
Title: Re: Speed hacker: AreTheBest
Post by: Laged on June 30, 2008, 05:57:11 AM
EVERYONE I KNOW IS GETTING BANNED


You are the next. I know what you did last summer.
Title: Re: Speed hacker: AreTheBest
Post by: THE-MAN on July 08, 2008, 04:18:26 AM
Bored..
Title: Re: Speed hacker: AreTheBest
Post by: Cameron on July 08, 2008, 05:59:59 AM
Days Left: 12.3 for the Speed
Days Left: 35.4 for the Multi

Wonder why there is 2 bans...
Title: Re: Speed hacker: AreTheBest
Post by: jitspoe on July 08, 2008, 06:34:14 PM
Days Left: 12.3 for the Speed
Days Left: 35.4 for the Multi

Wonder why there is 2 bans...
Because I suck at the Internet.
Title: Re: Speed hacker: AreTheBest
Post by: Cameron on July 08, 2008, 06:49:33 PM
Because I suck at the Internet.
I thought I did though...
Title: Re: Speed hacker: AreTheBest
Post by: THE-MAN on July 09, 2008, 05:29:00 PM
Cant get over this game    :P
Title: Re: Speed hacker: AreTheBest
Post by: THE-MAN on August 12, 2009, 05:21:51 AM
Yay!! im unban'd :)
Title: Re: Speed hacker: AreTheBest
Post by: fasian on August 12, 2009, 05:48:19 AM
YAY!