Digital Paint Discussion Board

Paintball 2: The Game => Paintball 2 Discussion => Topic started by: Davy Jones on June 03, 2008, 11:31:37 PM

Title: :( Help Werd Errors!!!
Post by: Davy Jones on June 03, 2008, 11:31:37 PM
In Digital Paint: Paintball 2, I get 2 errors in my console, when I play the game, and it spams the console against me saying:

U_REMOVE oldnum = newnum

And then I get another saying:

Delta Parse entities too old

When I get these it makes me lag, and brings my ping to about 700-1000 and goes away then pops up again. What errors are these? How do I get rid of them from not coming up again?

Please Help!!!  :(
Title: Re: :( Help Werd Errors!!!
Post by: Zorchenhimer on June 03, 2008, 11:37:55 PM
What build are you using?
Title: Re: :( Help Werd Errors!!!
Post by: M-A-Zing on June 03, 2008, 11:41:25 PM
http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=2114.0
http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=1738.0
http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=11582.0

hopefully these might help
i just searched delta parse entities too old
Title: Re: :( Help Werd Errors!!!
Post by: Davy Jones on June 03, 2008, 11:52:46 PM
Quote
Re: :( Help Werd Errors!!!
« Reply #1 on: Today at 10:37:55 PM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What build are you using?

I'm using build 22, I have build 16-23, but using build 22
Title: Re: :( Help Werd Errors!!!
Post by: y00tz on June 04, 2008, 12:13:45 AM
Why aren't you using 23?
Title: Re: :( Help Werd Errors!!!
Post by: jitspoe on June 05, 2008, 11:37:42 AM
That's a network/lag issue.  It means you're dropping a lot of packets.  Are you on a wireless connection?
Title: Re: :( Help Werd Errors!!!
Post by: Davy Jones on June 05, 2008, 02:10:04 PM
No.