Digital Paint Discussion Board
Digital Paint Community => Clans, Matches, and Tournaments => Topic started by: scribe on December 20, 2005, 08:16:27 AM
-
Hey all, I started my first paintball Team.
The roster is made up of oldschool players who most of you will recognize. We are in #conflict and ready to dominate all other Teams. Thanks :) and smoke some J's for scribey.
-
Dominate all other teams? ;)
-
I guess the problem with my statement is that "all other teams" refers to how many teams?
er33t - sp - ext - xb - gt - ab
Five whole teams to play against. Maybe if there was some type of organized league there would be more teams and competition.
-
heh you forgot DoP :)....i think something like a little tourney of all the clans which are now active would be great and i think it is possible because there are just a few of them (mostly all listed in the post above)....
scribe im looking forward to matching you ....im sure it will be fun ;)
-
.........
-
Maybe DoP isn't a clan in the eyes of american clans anylonger?
-
Don't worry, I keep DoP close to my heart.
-
Post removed
-
=) i like u xbain =)
-
sorry I forgot about DOP :P
-
=) ya