Digital Paint Discussion Board
Digital Paint Community => Clans, Matches, and Tournaments => Topic started by: ichabod on December 21, 2005, 08:12:03 AM
-
All I have to say is GREAT FREAKING GAME!!!! Conflict took the first map Battle, xB whipped our arses on Castle1, and then xB squeezed one out on us on Indune! Great game and props to both teams for not one line of crap talking. I have never felt so good about a loss before. I had an OUTSTANDING time playing against the xB guys. Hats off to Merl, Pone, Oddjobb, and Superman. Keep up the good work and I can not wait for the rematch!!!
Also good job to Scribe and DAMIEN for making me look good!!!
Todd "ichabod"
-
Post removed
-
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. We picked them becuase thats what we wanted to play. Saying you were disappointed in this match is a bit ignorant. You should be happy that two clans can match and still get along...oh I forogot er33t has hardly ever had a match were there wasn't complaining...Next time we will be sure to pick Crates, PbCup, and Strap.... nothing newb or g@y about them I guess...
-
hahahah battle and indune..
HAHAH
I agree with you dt.. I bet this is why most clans won't match us. They know we would NEVER agree to a map like indune/battle for tie. Even shazam shouldn't of been agreed on, but we named atleast 10 maps to xb and all of them were turned down until we agreed to the 1 entrance wonder, shazam.
Oh well.. =/
-
Post removed
-
in my opinion youre right ichabod....they even havent matched you digi so you cant know...just match them a few times and then post it if its right ::)
-
lol ya
-
I am dissapointed by this match.
You gotta give them credit for enjoying the match and holding back any excrement talk... cmon dt, you're quite humble yourself...