Digital Paint Discussion Board
Digital Paint Community => Other Stuff => Topic started by: BLONDIE on July 29, 2008, 01:02:51 PM
-
Has anyone been following this Caylee Anthony story? This is just to weird! I'm curious to see what ya'll think the real story is about what happened to her.
-
Can you maybe post what the story exactly is?, I'm not familiar.
-
Caylee is 2yrs old and was reported missing by her grandmother. The mom *casey* of the child stole her own mothers credit card and used 45,000 on it along with stealing a car that she later abandoned. She told her grandparents (who she lived with at the time with her daughter) that she was going on vacation to try and spend time alone with Caylee. Casey stated that she dropped her daughter off at a babysitter and figured she had Caylee. Meanwhile the little girl had been missing for 35 days before anyone called the police. The mother is in jail for the stolen car right now. Cadaver dogs hit on the trunk of the stolen car and the yard of the grandparents. They found dirt and hair in the trunk of the car that has not been DNA tested yet. The little girls father died in a car accident a year ago. The grandparnts had Casey live with her because they feared for their grandaughter. The weird crap is the phone convos between the mom in jail and her family. They have no emotions and I believe are all involved together. Everything the mom of Caylee told police was a lie and the babysitter is fake and the house she supposidly dropped caylee off at while she was working is vacant and has been for years and the mom had been unemployed for a year also. So all we have is a family that doesn't give a crap about Caylee but likes the publicity a mom who can't remember what happened the last35 days and didn't report her daughter missing and the stuff in the trunk of the car. Goole it you should read the phone convos! Sorry if that doesn't make sense I'm using my blackberry at work lol! Hope that helps
-
No, I understand.
And wow thats pretty sad, I hope caylee is ok, and I'll keep her in my prayers.
-Ryan
-
yea i do to.. it's been a long time honestly i don't believe she is dead I'm hoping the mom got herself into some trouble with drugs or something and who ever she owns money to has the daughter and that's why the mom won't say anything to protect her....and if that's not the case i think that she killed her and they tried to play it off like she got kidnapped so she wouldn't have to serve a long time in jail. That's horrible
-
when abouts did this happen? very recent?
-
About 4 weeks ago the little girl disappeared. It's been maybe 2 weeks or so that this nonsense has been going on. (Still nothing new) It's going to turn into another Ramsey case.