Digital Paint Discussion Board
Fairness Enforcement => Cheater Reports and Bans => Topic started by: Zakk on July 29, 2008, 01:26:36 PM
-
Newbie was caught speed hacking on EV1 - AlT Loial's server at 1:15 EST. It's clearly shown hes hacking from the demo provided below. Thanks Jits
AirHead
-
Zakk I guess you didn't see me right behind him so how was he speeding ? Just because his name was newbie and was good doesn't mean he was speeding it could be a player with exp. Newbie was jumping well to .
-
did you ever take the time to look at the demo. it was very obvious that he was cheating and you may ask capo as well. we were both specing him from obs. make sure you look before you open your mouth
-
He wasn't speedhacking, it was just bad lag. Maybe get some common sense before you post a demo where the guy is pinging 200+ constantly.
If a normal player can keep up with the accused, then it's pretty evident that the "cheater" is not cheating.
-
sorry looked like he was. and btw scope, looks like you were speed hacking today too...
-
Yeah, I will upload the demo of Scope speedhacking if I saved it.
-
I was going to say it looked like lag. Newbie could strafe.
-
yea i apologize for that i was in a rush and speced him once i believe and thought that he was. sorry again spook and newbie, my mistake
-
[12:12:44] :SKS:SCOPE connected [68.249.102.95:57138]
[12:12:49] *.cA.AirHead (Autococker) eliminated *CaPo (Autococker).
[12:12:50] newbie connected [68.249.102.95:57198]
Gee... I wonder how you kept up with him: http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=14436.0