Digital Paint Discussion Board

Digital Paint Community => Other Stuff => Topic started by: lekky on August 01, 2008, 06:09:48 AM

Title: Windows Live Hotmail
Post by: lekky on August 01, 2008, 06:09:48 AM
pardon?

Title: Re: Windows Live Hotmail
Post by: Cameron on August 01, 2008, 07:10:07 AM
I got that same message, reinstalled Firefox and it was fine.
Title: Re: Windows Live Hotmail
Post by: magalhaes on August 01, 2008, 09:42:37 AM
hotmail is crap anyway
Title: Re: Windows Live Hotmail
Post by: Smokey on August 01, 2008, 02:07:45 PM
I got that same message, reinstalled Firefox and it was fine.
why bother to reinstall when you can continue anyways?
Title: Re: Windows Live Hotmail
Post by: Cameron on August 01, 2008, 05:11:54 PM
why bother to reinstall when you can continue anyways?
Because I just did....
Title: Re: Windows Live Hotmail
Post by: Zorchenhimer on August 01, 2008, 11:52:32 PM
Ive heard stories of Hotmail 'blocking' Firefox from using their newer interface.  I've never run into it, but that probably because I don't use Hotmail.
Title: Re: Windows Live Hotmail
Post by: lekky on August 02, 2008, 11:21:04 AM
I jsut thought it was funny they asking me to "upgrade" my firefox, and you guys turn it into a serious discussion!!
Title: Re: Windows Live Hotmail
Post by: KnacK on August 02, 2008, 03:14:03 PM
Kind of of topic, but Hotmail has been known to block certain urls in emails, as well as Gmail invites. That is why I prefer Gmail.
Title: Re: Windows Live Hotmail
Post by: Garrett on August 02, 2008, 11:13:12 PM
Gmail ftw
Title: Re: Windows Live Hotmail
Post by: jitspoe on August 04, 2008, 05:05:33 PM
Kind of of topic, but Hotmail has been known to block certain urls in emails, as well as Gmail invites. That is why I prefer Gmail.

Like dplogin.com :P