Digital Paint Discussion Board
Digital Paint Community => Other Stuff => Topic started by: americandude on August 06, 2008, 06:54:43 PM
-
Are you good in making JumpMaps?
We want you.
Post in the Forum in the topic "your JumpMap". (at our website)
You have 1 Month for making a JumpMap. The best mapmaker will win his/her own Server.
min number of mapmaker: 10
Visit www.lof-clan.de
----------------------------------------
Fight with LoF
-
DP IS NOT A JUMP MOD!!!!
Ya know what????
I'm tempted to move this to the Other section as....
DP IS NOT A JUMP MOD!
DIGITAL PAINTBALL 2 IS NOT A JUMP MOD!
I love it when people do this.
USE THE QUAKE 2 JUMP MOD
Need I continue?
Also: http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=5286.0
-------
Nothing personal, but I really, really, really hate jump maps.
One last thing:
Or drive people away when they get the game to, say, play paintball, and hop on a server to find people just trying to jump to different ledges.
The thing is there's an entire mod dedicated to this. More than one mod, actually, and they're much better suited for it.
Q2Jump Mod site (http://q2jump.wireplay.co.uk/)
-
A WHOLE JUMP MAP SERVER?! ALL FOR ME!? WHY, IT'S EVERY MAN'S DREAM TO HAVE THEIR VERY OWN NAMED JUMP MAP SERVER!!
-
backup Eiii, I'm first !!!!
-
/trips Knack
Imma get the server if I have to keel for it! >:[
▲
▲ ▲ (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJYho56INKU)
-
/me goes +grapple and snags P!nk's jewels.
HA!!!
-
Theremins are probably simultaneously the most awesome and dumbest instruments ever.
-
More Jumpserver ?! O.o
-
What a collection you have there KnacK.
-
Made Knack a jump map!
I challenge everyone to try and complete it.
-
Made Knack a jump map!
I challenge everyone to try and complete it.
xD
-
Tehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe. Nice map there. Knack should hand it out to all of the people that try to release them.
-
Le
Made Knack a jump map!
I challenge everyone to try and complete it.
Let's see..
Nice use of texture ( yes singular as it may be)
Well Lit.
No leaks.
Original.
I give it 7 out of 10 bananas.
-
Great map Rick. Knack is just a perfectionist, I give it a ten outa ten.
-
If ur maps are fin please send them to kontakt@lof.clan.de
-
werden 100% weniger als 10 leutz mitmachen.
nur mehr wenn alle langeweile haben
-
Rick, send him your map :).
-
Rick deserves a Jump server for that map. :D
-
If I see him at a football match I'll give him a nice pat on the back :P.
-
Is football, soccer in Aust.?
-
The topic isn't going offtopic, is it?;)
-
Its in other stuff so it doesn't matter. The thread was a joke from the beginning
-
Well that's right.
-
Soccer is soccer for us, football is AFL, can't remember what it stands for. Wait, Australian Football League.
(http://www.southernfootball.com.au/images/afl_football.jpg)
Thats the football we play with :).
-
Ook. Rugby is big in Australia too right?
-
Yes.
-
oops
-
Is football, soccer in Aust.?
No. Soccer is soccer.
Im glad you guys liked my map.
@Knack: Isn't that a bit harsh?
Edit: Gah, 2 pages :(
-
But Rick, the 2 pages is just junk, remember.
-
Ok please close this i have a new contest u can read it soon at www.lof-clan.de