Digital Paint Discussion Board

Paintball 2: The Game => Help and Support => Topic started by: JmanPaintman on September 18, 2008, 10:04:33 PM

Title: Please I really need ALOT of help!
Post by: JmanPaintman on September 18, 2008, 10:04:33 PM
Please somone reply A.S.A.P. I need ALOT of DETAILED explaining please. Ok this is what I did. I went to the page to make an account, I agreed with the terms or w/e, then I made my account name: J and i typed my password. YES, I know this password of the back of my my hand, and its not to short. the username was available. Now I go click on the Paintball2 thing and go to creat account. I make the username J and then I select it and type my password from before. connection failed and passwords wrong. I am so confuessed. No, I did not receive an email, and I have no clue what to do or where to do im getting really stressed and mad and sad. PLEASE REPLY  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\
Title: Re: Please I really need ALOT of help!
Post by: b00nlander on September 19, 2008, 01:04:22 AM
connection failed, password wrong:   you tried to enter a protected server

just choose another server to play on.  if your login fails, it would say login failed.