Digital Paint Discussion Board
Digital Paint Community => Other Stuff => Topic started by: godzilla on October 01, 2008, 12:34:21 AM
-
just got one. its soooooo awsome.
any ideas on some good games?
-
LittleBigPlanet looks absolutely fantastic. Get that the second it comes out.
Other than that, I can't think of anything.
-
That star wars game looks cool, I think it's something like Star Wars the force unleashed. That looks awesome.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asvKQOJZXcs&feature=related
I was actually thoroughly disappointed that this is a ps3 only game.
-
Uhh, the Force Unleashed is for every platform. And it's not that fantastic, from what I've heard. I played the demo, and it's fun for a bit, but apparently the demo encompasses about everything you get to do in the game.
So... try the demo, and if you can play it fifteen times in a row without getting bored, pick up the game. You should probably at least rent it, though.
-
My latest recommendation - Import Afrika from Japan (yesasia.com $59USD)
LPB is shaping up hella-nice. I recommend... Uncharted (Rent it), Gran Turismo 5 Prologue, Metal Gear Solid 4 (Rent it), Soul Calibur 4, GTA4, From the PSN: Bionic Commando Rearmed, The Last Guy, PixelJunk Monsters/Eden, fl0w, 1942: Joint Strike, Ratchet and Clank: Quest for Booty
Keep your eyes peeled for White Knight Chronicles, Resistance 2, Fallout 3, Rage, Yakuza 3, Killzone 2, Gran Tursimo 5 which are all looking pretty good at this point.
The Force Unleashed played great as a demo, but I thought the whole game was very repetitive and mundane, however the story was decent.
More games, for cheap... Resistance if you like shooters -a caveat though, the game is tough and doesn't pick up until the end. Orange Box and Unreal Tournament 3 are pretty good on PS3, but better on PC (Isn't everything?).
-
Orange box on a ps3???
omg...... I had no idea....
/me runs and gets a copy
-
DON'T DO IT
-
Orange box on a ps3???
omg...... I had no idea....
/me runs and gets a copy
got it. also nba 08.
-
The commercials for the Force Unleashed showed it being only for the ps3 =[
-
Yeah I played the demo for it yesterday on my xbox 360 spook.
-
whats all of ya users on ps3?
i'll addies you. :)
-
Orange box on a ps3???
omg...... I had no idea....
/me runs and gets a copy
Were you being sarcastic? Why would you want to play those games on a console?
-
Were you being sarcastic? Why would you want to play those games on a console?
there pretty good.
-
Am I the only person that doesn't have a ps3 or what :(.
-
I was actually thoroughly disappointed that this is a ps3 only game.
it's not, my friend has it for 360 and if your a starwars fan. Its meddling fantastic.
Madden 09 or NHL 09..
-
I gotta stop at walmart one of these days then. Man, at the end of that commercial I was disappointed that it said Ps3 only. It's good to see that it's on the 360 too.
-
there pretty good.
wrong.
-
Am I the only person that doesn't have a ps3 or what :(.
I don't.
-
Cam can't read. lol
-
Were you being sarcastic? Why would you want to play those games on a console?
My PC is still the same old P4 box from YEARS ago.
-
Well that's your problem right there.
-
Then why are you wasting money on a console? You could have built a nice machine for that much!
-
Anyone pre-order LBP?
-
You can preorder low ping bastards?
-
You can preorder low ping bastards?
The packets for LBP must have got changed in the long trip across the Atlantic.....
-
Correction: You can preorder Low Blood Pressure?
-
:( http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3170727
-
get soul calibur 4. its really good.
-
Amazon GoldBox Deals (http://www.amazon.com/gp/goldbox/ref=cs_top_nav_gb27) are going to be PS3 games all day - the big deal of the day is the PlayStation Eye for just $22
http://www.amazon.com/PlayStation-3-Eye/dp/B000VTQ3LU/ref=br_lf_m_1000208101_1_1_ttl?ie=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&s=videogames&pf_rd_p=449374701&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_t=1401&pf_rd_i=1000208101&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=08Z9BZ0W9053ZWSSVS92
-
Just bought one. thanks for the link.
-
i would say Uncharted:Drake's Fortune.
http://www.us.playstation.com/PS3/Games/Uncharted_Drake_s_Fortune
And NBA 2K9 =]
-
Fallout 3 looks amazing. Considering it's for both the ps3 and 360 it's a win-win for both sides.
-
...and PC. But hey, optimized for consoles! Have fun playing a dumbed down game.
-
oh i didn't know it was for the PC as well... forget the 360 (mines broken anyway) =D
-
its all about far cry 2 - brilliant game.