Digital Paint Discussion Board

Paintball 2: The Game => Server Discussion => Topic started by: {appy Hamper on October 15, 2008, 11:40:14 AM

Title: seeing server settings
Post by: {appy Hamper on October 15, 2008, 11:40:14 AM
Is there any command that shows you the current gun temp, ball speed, or gravity (maybe even gren counts, elim times, and bot skill) when you're in someone else's server?

I could obviously figure out a lot of that while playing, but a readout would be handy...
Title: Re: seeing server settings
Post by: Zorchenhimer on October 15, 2008, 12:50:58 PM
Maybe if you used "serverinfo" via rcon.  But you'd need the rcon password for that.
Title: Re: seeing server settings
Post by: {appy Hamper on October 15, 2008, 01:29:58 PM
shouldn't there be some way I could implement a reader that reads how high I jump, and how fast the paint is moving, etc?

I think this should be a feature vote if there's no easy way.  I see it as a lot more useful than typing "topspeed" or "speedometer" to find out how fast I'm moving...
Title: Re: seeing server settings
Post by: sk89q on October 15, 2008, 08:07:00 PM
cvar_get

Put it in a script and exec.
Title: Re: seeing server settings
Post by: sonicx059 on October 17, 2008, 09:30:49 PM
i type info and console  and usually get all the info i am looking for