Digital Paint Discussion Board
Paintball 2: The Game => Help and Support => Topic started by: paintwaster on January 07, 2009, 05:36:06 PM
-
i was just wondering when i talk on DP how can i speak in different fonts and colors ??? :P
-
First of all dont do it, it gets annoying.
Second, hit ctrl + k, then another key to get a color.
I believe sk89q made a colored text generator somewhere, don't know the link though.
-
http://digitalpaint.therisenrealm.com/reference/formattedtext
: ]
-
This is on the top of my "Things I hate" list. Please don't bind a colorful and annoying message to a key.
-
ok i was just wondering on how they do it
-
Well I dont think people care about who hates what and why you hate it, I feel that if someone wants to do something, OTHER THAN HACK, to make their time playing the game better, no matter who dont like it, let them.
-
this isn't gameplay :P
anyways, we still provided the information, and then stated our opinion besides that. Its not like we're banning it. ???
-
Well I dont think people care about who hates what and why you hate it
Thus worsening the issue. :P