Digital Paint Discussion Board

Digital Paint Community => Other Stuff => Topic started by: S8NSSON on January 12, 2009, 06:11:17 PM

Title: Ninja_N nice game...
Post by: S8NSSON on January 12, 2009, 06:11:17 PM
I'm addicted...

http://www.gamesdaweb.com/games/files/Ninja_N.swf
Title: Re: Ninja_N nice game...
Post by: ViciouZ on January 13, 2009, 11:31:07 AM
Here's the official site: http://www.thewayoftheninja.org/n.html

I used to play this a couple of years ago, and made some maps, but it appears NUMA (nmaps.net) has had a cleanout since.
Title: Re: Ninja_N nice game...
Post by: KnacK on January 13, 2009, 11:46:40 AM
Did you say NUMA (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmtzQCSh6xk)?
Title: Re: Ninja_N nice game...
Post by: eradicator on January 13, 2009, 08:26:05 PM
I knew a link to that vid was coming...
Title: Re: Ninja_N nice game...
Post by: Garrett on January 13, 2009, 09:35:17 PM
I have a friend who said he was addicted to that game for a year straight.  He still can't beat the last level
Title: Re: Ninja_N nice game...
Post by: KnacK on January 14, 2009, 08:24:00 PM
I knew a link to that vid was coming...

;D
Title: Re: Ninja_N nice game...
Post by: lekky on January 16, 2009, 12:33:12 PM
My bro has it for the DS (http://ds.ign.com/objects/924/924308.html).
Title: Re: Ninja_N nice game...
Post by: Laged on January 16, 2009, 12:45:32 PM
I played it too some years ago, I almost had beaten the downloadable version but then it got boring and I quit. :P