Digital Paint Discussion Board
Fairness Enforcement => Cheater Reports and Bans => Topic started by: Bix on February 09, 2009, 06:44:34 PM
-
http://www.mediafire.com/?md23ummdw4i
We started to test around and just stand there, or try to let him kill us to see the demo. Obviously it was flipped off at some point...
Demo pretty much explains it all. I first caught on after the scene at 18:25. Also notice how right in the start of the match he is flipping around to nick.
It appears this ratbot is set up pretty well. It is clearly turned off at some point in the match. Probably when he realized we were catching on. Although, it does seem to fluctuate on and off then finally off at about 14 mins.
To those who doubt he cheats, please check out 18:25...it is comical. For those taking a fresh look at this. I didn't watch the first 10 secs since there was no action (fast fowarded). It is pretty obvious in the first 5 seconds that he is cheating.
This clears up some stuff. Sadly this log helps me to realize that the ratbot can be used at a low 'snap' rate and still be useful.
<bix> may i ask you..did you think we would not realize you cheating?
<Epic> oh i knew you would... everyone on vent wanted me to hack you guys
<Epic> so i did
<Epic> not caring
<bix> still didn't win
<Epic> i know
<bix> so they knew you had hacks?
<Epic> at first i had it at 360-180, then once olbaid came in i changed it to 10-0
<Epic> 10-10*
<bix> was it ratbot?
<Epic> yeah, i had the hacks for a few months trying to figure out how to work them... finally searched google and found out a few days ago. and decided to try them today
<bix> who gave them to you?
<Epic> can't release that information
--------
<@dystro> [16:51:36] <SkeeT> this is what nick told me
<@dystro> [16:51:42] <SkeeT> er33t server
<@dystro> [16:51:46] <SkeeT> pw sheepdog
<@dystro> [16:51:54] <dystro> i hope epic is playing because we're pretty sure hes got a bot
<@dystro> [16:52:00] <SkeeT> he does
<@dystro> [16:52:00] <SkeeT> lol
<@dystro> [16:52:03] <SkeeT> they told me on vent
<@dystro> [16:52:03] <SkeeT> lol
<@dystro> [16:52:06] <SkeeT> they came down
<@dystro> [16:52:07] <SkeeT> and said
<@dystro> [16:52:08] <SkeeT> ol
<@dystro> [16:52:13] <SkeeT> epic and nick are botting against 3iob
<@dystro> [16:52:14] <SkeeT> so
<@dystro> [16:52:18] <SkeeT> they definitly are
<@dystro> [16:52:18] <SkeeT> lol
*EDIT* Doesn't look as though Nick123 is cheating. I have the demo and there is really no point in posting it. Those logs just made me wonder. Anyways this aimbot was setup good. I wonder who was helping him?
-
Great, I really couldn't care about getting banned from this game. I hope you feel good about this. And how would you know if its a Ratbot? Have you used before? Or are you gonna deny it? Have a nice day Bix.
-
Hmm how do u know its rat?
-
Ratbot is the only aimbot that works with DP as far as I know. I am going to deny it due to the fact I have not had a formal complaint in regards to me hacking. If there is a formal complaint made I will issue any evidence needed to prove I have not and do not cheat. Have a good day epic.
-
whole lotta twitch'n going on.....
-
LOL i laughed at the start of the match cause he started shooting and he spazzed right back at [oH]NcK and at 18:25 theres no doubt he used it lol XD
-
i was neg 1000 LMFAO
-
positive.
loosest snap setting I've seen on it so far...
-
Go Bix. He's on a role just murdering everyone :p
-
Hmm so hows it look nothing there im clean thx have a nice day SON
-
I edited my post 6 minutes before your post, no need to be rude.
-
Edited.
Sorry Jusu, got a little carried away.
-
Yeah, As i said before, I couldn't about getting banned. And yes its obvious I was using Auto aim. And who knows who was helping me. It could b anyone in the DP community *Cough* BiX *Cough*.
-
Oh yes, i clearly helped you set up an aimbot.
Once again "...I have not had a formal complaint in regards to me hacking. If there is a formal complaint made I will issue any evidence needed to prove I have not and do not cheat. Have a good day epic." -Bix
-
before anyone else goes off in this thread;
Thanks to Bix for reporting the right way with the info you had.
Thanks to the players for giving up their demo's.
This is the way it should be done. So don't go getting annoyed or making comments about it. Just goes to show how giving demo's saves time, and can keep you out of situations, like ones seen in the past. Comments like KI3S latest one are not needed.
-
I didn't know there was a right way to report cheaters. Anyways I am just tired of this 'clique' or 'crowd' of people cheating.
-
Yeah, As i said before, I couldn't about getting banned. And yes its obvious I was using Auto aim. And who knows who was helping me. It could b anyone in the DP community *Cough* BiX *Cough*.
Woah epic first you admit TO aimbotting now you're blaming it on bix...? Who's next that you are going to say helped you setup your aimbot? Because i was on vent when this match was going on and i know what vent 3iob uses so it couldn't be that he was on vent. And on top of that he never talks to anyone while he is matching noone in 3iob does except JiGSaW so...how did he tell you?
-
basically you just gave all the info you had. And you gave a time to check. It's just a bother to watch a whole demo trying to find spots of cheating without knowing where to watch, even though it wasn't necessary here.
And yeah, I'm tired of the 'crowd' of people always cheating, too. Keep 'em coming.
-
<[s2k]Skitzo> bix
<[s2k]Skitzo> epic just pm'd me on ven
<[s2k]Skitzo> he thinks i distributed/made the aimbot...
<bix> is it a ratbot?
<[s2k]Skitzo> i wouldn't be able to tell you that...
<[s2k]Skitzo> cuz i ddn't send anything to anyone
<bix> why would you make a aimbot lol
<[s2k]Skitzo> that's what i said
<[s2k]Skitzo> like
<[s2k]Skitzo> don't you need to know how to code quake to make one?
<bix> he will have to prove to the committee that you distributed it
<bix> not i
<[s2k]Skitzo> that's what i'm saying...
<[s2k]Skitzo> he's just starting to accuse random people...
<bix> so i cannot help your situation
<[s2k]Skitzo> when i clearly didn't send him anything
<[s2k]Skitzo> i'm not asking you to help
<[s2k]Skitzo> just though i'd inform you incase you can find it to help your situation in any way with them
<bix> epic will get banned
<bix> regardless
<[s2k]Skitzo> oh i realize that
<[s2k]Skitzo> that demo was obvious
Just got this log. Evidently he is trying to take others down. Once again I think that we need to have stiff punishments for those using hacks that are 'undetectable'.
-
I don't think it's possible to say "He definitely hacks" from this demo. Would like some more proof otherwise I'm voting no ban.
GOTCHA HAR HAR HAR
-
I was already starting to make a post bashing you Mag :D
-
Woah epic first you admit TO aimbotting now you're blaming it on bix...? Who's next that you are going to say helped you setup your aimbot? Because i was on vent when this match was going on and i know what vent 3iob uses so it couldn't be that he was on vent. And on top of that he never talks to anyone while he is matching noone in 3iob does except JiGSaW so...how did he tell you?
I'm not blaming it on bix. If you were smart its sarcasm. Get a clue.
-
I'm not blaming it on bix. If you were smart its sarcasm. Get a clue.
Epic...lol you made no sense cause i was on vent with you and nick and yall were going back and forth about how you think bix 'aimbots' and you guys were like HOW DOES HE KNOW WHAT AN AIMBOT IS????? HE USES IT OBVIOUSLY and yall just kept going about it dude. And then nick123 is going to ask for dystro's demo.....wtf? this doesn't involve dystro. Even if you're being don't blame it on people you know don't hack. Don't try to bring them down.
-
I
Epic...lol you made no sense cause i was on vent with you and nick and yall were going back and forth about how you think bix 'aimbots' and you guys were like HOW DOES HE KNOW WHAT AN AIMBOT IS????? HE USES IT OBVIOUSLY and yall just kept going about it dude. And then nick123 is going to ask for dystro's demo.....wtf? this doesn't involve dystro. Even if you're being don't blame it on people you know don't hack. Don't try to bring them down.
About that. I would actually love for someone to make a formal complaint here about me and 3iob. Would make me laugh.
-
i would ask for demos on dystro but i dont feel like making a thread
-
Takes about five minutes.
-
Its all good though. I'll take the ban. I admit to using a aimbot.
-
Locked for committee review
-
Name used: Epic
IP: 71.72.12.105 = cpe-71-72-12-105.neo.res.rr.com
DPLogin ID: 41107
Ban added.
-
Wow, I would have imagined having a longer ban. Why so short?
-
lol... Don't think i ever heard that before. It's your first offence, usually it's 32 days. Also, you didnt fight, you gave up your demo right away and admitted to using it.
-
Wow, I would have imagined having a longer ban. Why so short?
Well, it was your first offence, and you gave up your demos, but to the plus side to that, you accepted to the fact that you were hacking. Most people dont do that...
-
Well, it was your first offence, and you gave up your demos, but to the plus side to that, you accepted to the fact that you were hacking. Most people dont do that...
If i wouldn't have given up my demos how much long would the ban be? Around 60 days?
-
If i wouldn't have given up my demos how much long would the ban be? Around 60 days?
No because it's your first offense you would have only 32 days.
-
actually it could be 64 days. homing didnt give demoes before got 64 then got it reduced with some other deal the 32 day first offense is total bull **** it just matters if the committee hates you or not
-
It matters if we hate them?
-
not necessarily you Cam but when he had his first ban alot of bs was going on typical 3iob pricks and others convinced everyone to give him a bigger ban. speaking on the greater part of committee let others sway their opinion. our committee works like congress. more then half is corrupt maybe dont seem that way. but if you do not judge all fairly its a corrupt system.
-
Hacking is very very bad, But its not ruining Dp. The community is killing itself. Nearly every player in the clan scene is a prick and people wonder why the clan scene is suffering, people have forgotten what a match really is. Pub maps is now the HUGE pro maps, the newbies dont wanna play cause they get merked every round and cant keep up with the fast pace. I could go on and on but im already off topic enough.
Have a nice day.
-
Watch the demo of you and homing hacking. You'll quickly realize there were no 3iob 'pricks' at the time. CC reported your ass for cheating son. You'll notice by reading the thread that and your entourage came up with every single excuse in the book (oh and the best was atmays trying to convince people it was a glitch) and refused to give your demos.
Epic admitted AND gave his demos...first offense = 32.
<3 atmays, weezy, fitz, n uR!
-
Watch the demo of you and homing hacking. You'll quickly realize there were no 3iob 'pricks' at the time. CC reported your ass for cheating son. You'll notice by reading the thread that and your entourage came up with every single excuse in the book (oh and the best was atmays trying to convince people it was a glitch) and refused to give your demos.
Epic admitted AND gave his demos...first offense = 32.
<3 atmays, weezy, fitz, n uR!
Why bring me into this Bix? I don't recall posting in this thread, let alone even reading it.
-
hey bix u have an idiotically stupid memory u never had a demo of me hacking that was homing and bullet. get your sorry facts straight. and i was quoting similar pricks as of today. aka U. u enjoy getting people extra bans for no reason. one decent member in 3iob is superman and as of today nfk. the rest need to see a doctor. and u seem to forget son. i'm older then u. and the only time i was ever banned for hacking was when i wasn't hacking. for your info. i don't need to put up with the crap that comes out of your mouth.
-
Watch the demo of you and homing hacking. You'll quickly realize there were no 3iob 'pricks' at the time. CC reported your ass for cheating son. You'll notice by reading the thread that and your entourage came up with every single excuse in the book (oh and the best was atmays trying to convince people it was a glitch) and refused to give your demos.
Epic admitted AND gave his demos...first offense = 32.
<3 atmays, weezy, fitz, n uR!
LOL my name is put in there why? Maybe cause I think you and your entourage is some of the people that's hurting Dp more than helping it. I did think it was a glitch at that moment, then I found out the truth. Not once did I mention you, 3iob, CC or whatever clan you decide you will represent at this time, in my post, but you are a pro at reading between the lines. I just stated what I felt, and again I apologize for pushing this even further off topic.
-
Sorry atmays, I dont like hackers. This thread is over.
-
Ban added for distribution as well. He was spamming cheat links on public servers.
-
Finally. :)
-
So I think you should come on vent jitspoe and if epic makes you laugh then you unban him deal?