Digital Paint Discussion Board
Paintball 2: The Game => Help and Support => Topic started by: triggahappy on March 19, 2009, 12:15:19 AM
-
Upgraded to build 26 and got this when i tried to login.
-
That's odd - if you can get to the forums, you're obviously able to resolve dplogin.com. Perhaps you have a firewall blocking paintball2.exe?
-
It can't be a firewall issue as i have just uninstalled my firewall because it was expired and i had windows firewall turned off. I tried the update and a fresh install of the full version but got the same result. Then i installed build 24 again and it worked fine straight away.
-
I'm pretty sure nothing has been touched between build 24 and build 26 as far as connecting to the login server goes. What about virus protection? I suspect there is some kind of software blocking paintball2.exe from accessing the Internet because it has changed.