Digital Paint Discussion Board

Paintball 2: The Game => Server Discussion => Topic started by: Dirty_Taco on April 13, 2009, 07:46:03 PM

Title: _
Post by: Dirty_Taco on April 13, 2009, 07:46:03 PM
Post removed
Title: Re: EV1 Beta Server
Post by: skitzo on April 13, 2009, 07:51:06 PM
probably spread through by some idiot that made a horrific map and left it after beta 1
Title: Re: EV1 Beta Server
Post by: RoBbIe on April 13, 2009, 08:50:55 PM
    Yea I Have Had the same problem. i wont ever use beta server unless i need to test a map.
Title: Re: EV1 Beta Server
Post by: SkaDooSh on April 13, 2009, 09:49:59 PM
SLIME is probably the worst abuser I've seen. I was on there today and he changed it to dopjump in the middle of a game. And DT you can thank Robbie for giving him and multiple others the login. The login should be reset and given only to mappers with instructions not to give it out to anyone.
Title: Re: EV1 Beta Server
Post by: KI3S on April 13, 2009, 09:54:03 PM
    Yea I Have Had the same problem. i wont ever use beta server unless i need to test a map.


I have screenshots of you giving it to everyone in the server, including that "SLIME" guy.
Title: Re: EV1 Beta Server
Post by: Zorchenhimer on April 14, 2009, 01:12:58 AM
This little feature would help allot:
http://dplogin.com/dplogin/featurevote/feature.php?id=10133