Digital Paint Discussion Board
Digital Paint Community => Other Stuff => Topic started by: Olbaid on April 16, 2009, 02:41:47 AM
-
http://olbaid7.mybrute.com
Try your luck, and attempt to beat me up.
-
Why fight a child when you can fight a man?
http://bobtheexcellent.mybrute.com/cellule
-
Mine might be a little bit easier to start off on. If your new, start here to learn.
http://justinph5.mybrute.com
-
I don't get this game. How do I get new weapons/abilities/upgrade my stats at all?
-
Post removed
-
Attention: My anti-virus detected a virus on olbaid's link. It's the only one i tried.
-
Attention: My anti-virus detected a virus on olbaid's link. It's the only one i tried.
Mod, please remove.
-
yeah, who know's about their links, but mines legit!
-
sage
-
http://br55hit.mybrute.com
-
Stop with the meddling mybrute :(
-
Mod, please remove.
It detected something while using IE but won't when i use firefox, so i assume it prob. is a false positive. Btw i'm using Norton.
-
Yay i beat olbaid :D
-
http://trigg4h4ppy.mybrute.com
-
Yay i beat olbaid :D
lies.
-
http://wonder-balls.mybrute.com
I don't get what I'm supposed to do. I have a dog? How do i get stronger and get weapons?
-
Just keep fighting people everyday, and you will get powerups/weapons.
-
http://amorvi.mybrute.com
-
http://gladiusdomino.mybrute.com
Steals your weapons and whips you.
-
I can't be beat.
-
I just did.
Thrashed him, actually.
WATCH HERE :D
http://gladiusdomino.mybrute.com/fight/129333299
EDIT: TWICE :D
-
fluked
-
i'm addicted...
-
New Brute. Check out the funky in-match changing of clothes :D Ask and you will receive.
http://amorri.mybrute.com
ps. i have a wolf, so you're more likely to get one by being my pupil too
-
New Brute. Check out the funky in-match changing of clothes :D Ask and you will receive.
http://amorri.mybrute.com
ps. i have a wolf, so you're more likely to get one by being my pupil too
i don't know what the hell was flying around your body but you kicked my ass.
-
Start on me.
http://operative16.mybrute.com
-
don't listen to anyone.
-
don't listen to anyone.
Don't you know that logically we can't take that advice? ;)
-
unbeatable http://amorri.mybrute.com
-
unbeatable http://amorri.mybrute.com
easy going.
-
http://hecticdude.mybrute.com
My char is noob start on me :P
-
http://battle4242.mybrute.com
level 2 woo xD