Digital Paint Discussion Board

Paintball 2: The Game => Help and Support => Topic started by: Bouncer on May 31, 2009, 05:12:37 PM

Title: I need help with a command.
Post by: Bouncer on May 31, 2009, 05:12:37 PM
I need help. I want to know the command for bindings things to a key so that only my team can see it. I need to know this for reconing purposes.
Title: Re: I need help with a command.
Post by: RoBbIe on May 31, 2009, 05:28:03 PM
i think it is this ------------>  bind sayteam put message here
Title: Re: I need help with a command.
Post by: lilb990 on May 31, 2009, 05:33:53 PM
you got to put a "_" between say and team than your fine.
Title: Re: I need help with a command.
Post by: KI3S on May 31, 2009, 05:48:54 PM


bind (key) say_team (message)
Title: Re: I need help with a command.
Post by: Bouncer on May 31, 2009, 09:07:23 PM
 ;D :) ;) :D 8) Thank  you guys. Now i can finaly recon faster. =D=D=D=D=D=D