Digital Paint Discussion Board
Digital Paint Community => Other Stuff => Topic started by: Henkka on June 01, 2009, 02:51:12 PM
-
Carrot.
-
Pear, it's so yummy
-
LMFAOOOOOOOOOO
so funny henkka i love ur random topics and posts ! they make my day
and tbh i like apple juice =D
-
Henkka leave these forums. NOW. vittu toi ky iha kikseis :D
-
niinpä :D pee ämmäski iha innoisaa :D
-
niinpä :D pee ämmäski iha innoisaa :D
pirkko on todella seksikäs ja hänellä on hyvät tissit! :D
-
porkandi mehu on ihaan kova mehu jooo. kimi raikkonen on maailman mestari!!! vohoooo viinaralli virossa
-
Crunk juice.
-
voi helvetti... :D
-
voi helvetti... :D
Lähe vittuun tästä forums sä oot paska, kiitos.:)
-
Lemon is my favorite type of ade
-
How can you forget pineapple??
-
I didn't. I just didn't feel like listing all the fruits in the world. So option "other" is your friend.
-
Finnish should have their subforum.
-
I like that V8 Splash Tropical Blend - Best Stuff Ever.
-
How can you drink that?
And i like Strawberry :)
-
Orange
-
Strawberry kiwi lemonade.... The greatest tasting stuff you'll ever drink.
-
apple
-
Apple.
But I've never even heard of pear, raspberry and strawberry juice...
-
How come i don't see Peach. :)
-
Lmfao Fuzz Ball, ever been in a grocery store?
-
Strawberry kiwi lemonade.... The greatest tasting stuff you'll ever drink.
yummmm
-
Lmfao Fuzz Ball, ever been in a grocery store?
I'm not sure whether Australian stores sell them
-
I'm not sure whether Australian stores sell them
....
-
Simply Orange with high pulp. Mmmm...
-
poor poor list... grape ftw
-
poor poor list... grape ftw
Woot yep grape.... I LOVE GRAPE KOOL-AID :)
-
What the...They make carrot juice? o_o
-
Pimp juice ...... ooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooo000000000000000000000000
EDIT: After further research i now realize what pimp juice is and would like to retract my answer...i'll go with raspberry
-
They make carrot juice, some people even drink (repeat: DRINK) tomato juice :P
Personal favorite, and they don't make it anymore: Dole Paradise Blend
oooooohhhhhhh