Digital Paint Discussion Board
Paintball 2: The Game => Paintball 2 Discussion => Topic started by: Stanislaus on February 20, 2006, 11:12:45 PM
-
I think a new section should be opened up just for people to accuse other people of hacking and all related content.
-
I think we shouldn't have a section like that because it would just promote more people whining and accusing people of being hackers over grudges, It will never happen.. I hope
-
its happening and going to happen more in the future, i figure it should all be clumped together somewhat out of the way
-
Agreed.
-
Hm, a hackusations forum? I was actually thinking about doing something like this. Anybody else think it's a good idea? I'll probably make it a subforum of the Paintball II Discussion if so.
-
hmm...I think thats a good idea. jits, you should definately write the "Global Ban List" in this subforum (showing the players that have been banned). But one disadvantage would be: There might be many more accusations. (might, but mustnt)
-
Post removed
-
rofl fine, you won me over! happy!
-
Yes P!nk, i adject your argument to mine and i agree totally with your opinion. :)
-
I say add the hacking/cheating/server abuse section.
-
me too, as long as we take the view that people are not-guilty until proven otherwise.
so just because a player is accused in a thread, doesn't necessarily mean he or she IS hacking.
-
just make a form to fill out with your complaint, description, proof, etc. its a waste to make a different board section, accusations will start to get out of control.
-
just because a player is accused in a thread, doesn't necessarily mean he or she IS hacking.
They usually are though, lol.
-
Jit,
I think a "Hall of Shame" would be appropriate.
Maybe automatically populate with the new ingame cheatz0r detection .
I volunteer to moderate.
-
That would be a little different than a place to bring forth evidence of cheating, plus with the global ban list (once it's set up), there will be a list of busted players, anyway, so having it on the forums would be redundant.
-
I vote make the new forum... it'll be like standing in line at the super market. You can't help but read the cover of National Enquirer or World Weekly News, and you always know they're right next to each other so it's easy to catch up on the latest God's Truth. Kinda like when everyone accuses everyone else of cheating. If it's posted, it's gotta be true!
-
... Kinda like when everyone accuses everyone else of cheating. If it's posted, it's gotta be true!
Herron is a h4x0r