Digital Paint Discussion Board
Paintball 2: The Game => Paintball 2 Discussion => Topic started by: Ranger on June 05, 2009, 10:48:35 AM
-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ds2h9bWobus
Not profi, not worst...
I have made it on my own. I will be glad if you'll check it :)
-
hahahah:D
nice vid kkt
-
So many young people...
+ Informative
+ Music
+ No jump video
- no HQ :P
- the name of this game is "Digital Paint: Paintball 2", not "Digital Paintball 2"
-
WTF ?!
Are you serious ?
-
N1 :)
N.P. especially.
-
excellent video! nice 1
shocked to see most of the pictures ;] lol'd at skorpion
-
Better quality (not HQ) is here for downloading: http://walker.wbs.cz/cze_cele.rar
-
Looks good,I didn't know how looks 50% of players on vid irl. ;)
-
funny to see all those kids.
-
Are they human?
-
Lmao @ frazer MR. Ugly 2009
-
Spalda's a beast.
-
I liked Natalie pics =P
-
1:37 - I like the way Makos holds that popsicle.
-
Lol my vote for the ugliest goes tooo dudum duduum FRAZER <3