Digital Paint Discussion Board

Fairness Enforcement => Cheater Reports and Bans => Topic started by: jitspoe on June 23, 2009, 05:51:15 PM

Title: Modified Content: RiDE, mA
Post by: jitspoe on June 23, 2009, 05:51:15 PM
Names used:
[.|.]MoNSt3r
iKaNs
-s2k.mA
FlaW|RiDE
-s2k.RickeRs
FlaW|JuNi
RIDE
-s2k.RiDE-
RiDEBaBe.

IP's:
121.218.171.48 = CPE-121-218-171-48.nsw.bigpond.net.au
124.179.74.15 = CPE-124-179-74-15.nsw.bigpond.net.au
121.217.214.171 = CPE-121-217-214-171.nsw.bigpond.net.au

DPLogin ID: 9288

64 days unless he comes clean and sends me the files and who he got them from.
Title: Re: Modified Content: RiDE, mA
Post by: Rick on June 23, 2009, 08:38:58 PM
He got them from me. Duh.
Title: Re: Modified Content: RiDE, mA
Post by: fasian on June 24, 2009, 06:21:38 AM
He got them from me. Duh.
Does Rick get his banned lowered for that?
Title: Re: Modified Content: RiDE, mA
Post by: THE-MAN on June 24, 2009, 06:42:23 AM
Nooo He got it from me.
Title: Re: Modified Content: RiDE, mA
Post by: fasian on June 24, 2009, 06:44:35 AM
BAN THEMAN!
Title: Re: Modified Content: RiDE, mA
Post by: THE-MAN on June 24, 2009, 06:46:41 AM
I admit it i gave Ride those modified contents and i have been using it too.
Title: Re: Modified Content: RiDE, mA
Post by: Rick on June 24, 2009, 07:04:49 AM
http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=16743.0
Title: Re: Modified Content: RiDE, mA
Post by: THE-MAN on June 24, 2009, 04:14:01 PM
But i hack too.
Title: Re: Modified Content: RiDE, mA
Post by: RiDe on June 25, 2009, 01:22:50 AM
He got them from me. Duh.
Title: Re: Modified Content: RiDE, mA
Post by: Rick on June 25, 2009, 03:26:36 AM
I already told jitspoe before I was banned. I admitted to all the people I gave them to, including RiDE. :):)
Title: Re: Modified Content: RiDE, mA
Post by: fasian on June 25, 2009, 07:04:57 AM
But i hack too.
Title: Re: Modified Content: RiDE, mA
Post by: jitspoe on July 07, 2009, 05:57:44 PM
RiDe: In your email, you said you made them yourself.  So... which is it?
Title: Re: Modified Content: RiDE, mA
Post by: Rick on July 07, 2009, 09:04:15 PM
RiDe: In your email, you said you made them yourself.  So... which is it?

I know for a fact that I gave them to him.
Title: Re: Modified Content: RiDE, mA
Post by: RiDe on July 21, 2009, 08:47:28 PM
So Jits, Is my time being reduced now that i have told you?
Title: Re: Modified Content: RiDE, mA
Post by: Rick on July 23, 2009, 01:40:17 AM
So Jits, Is my time being reduced now that i have told you?

Well, I didn't give you all the modified maps that you have...remember that other person that you got them off?
Title: Re: Modified Content: RiDE, mA
Post by: RiDe on July 24, 2009, 04:33:34 AM
SHEP! No? Who was it? I Blame SHEP!
Title: Re: Modified Content: RiDE, mA
Post by: Rick on July 24, 2009, 04:41:55 AM
He lives like across the road from you. REMEMBER NOW?
Title: Re: Modified Content: RiDE, mA
Post by: jitspoe on July 24, 2009, 02:46:59 PM
So Jits, Is my time being reduced now that i have told you?
You didn't tell me.  Rick did.  You lied about it and said you made them yourself.

But on the other hand, you did send me the files - guess I'll throw this one up to the committee.