Digital Paint Discussion Board
Digital Paint Community => Other Stuff => Topic started by: Kyuuchi on July 30, 2009, 08:14:52 PM
-
ROBIN AND LINK TOLD ME TO CREATE A TOPIC ABOUT HANNAH MONTANA SO HERE IT IS
DONT YOU JUST LOVE HANNAH MONTANA!!11!!1111!!1
-
Errr...
-
If Robin and Link told you to jump off a cliff, would you do it?
-
Apparently yes.
-
DONT YOU JUST LOVE HANNAH MONTANA!!11!!1111!!1
Nope, But you kinda look like her.
-
If Robin and Link told you to jump off a cliff, would you do it?
Hell yea, that sounds like fun.
-
OMG finally a thread I can post my videos on!
Ahkay well here's some of my latest:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwH3QYDhHCg&feature=channel_page
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GReLf9wjPg&feature=channel_page
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wjxhv6Hd11w&feature=channel_page
And here's my page with all my videos!
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=doglover199709&view=videos
Enjoy!
-
DONT YOU JUST LOVE HANNAH MONTANA!!11!!1111!!1
I suddenly just got the urge to hit you
-
.
-
DONT YOU JUST LOVE HANNAH MONTANA!!11!!1111!!1
I am now going to hit you while making the sounds of a angry asian man
-
Why is it always the Asians that get made fun of? XD I'm Asian, luckily I find it funny and not offensive, but someone else might.
-
hey i wish i was asian. there was a guy in my barracks at camp last year and he was the coolest asian ever. he made me sad that i was white.
-
If Robin and Link told you to jump off a cliff, would you do it?
yes. i would. :)
hannah montana is frigin awesome doodz
-
Kyuuchi you really aren't funny.
-
darn kyuuchi you are one r******* kid
-
thanks.
-
dont try to be like henkka with ur " funny " topics.
-
who ever said i was trying to be like henkka?
-
dont try to be like henkka with ur " funny " topics.
-
Carly Shay (Miranda Cosgrove) and Samantha "Sam" Puckett (Jennette McCurdy) kick her ass.
...AND Julianna Rose Mauriello (better known to most of you as Stephanie from LazyTown) rocks them all!
-
lol. never knew you watched iCarly S8NSSON :P
-
I have an eight year old daughter, unfortunately I have to sit through MANY idiotic kids shows.
-
i could all of their asses. I am a ninja :P
-
i could all of their asses. I am a ninja :P
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
-
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
ummm what?
-
Kyuuchi's fatal error
-
ummm what?
http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Has_anyone_really_been_far_even_as_decided_to_use_even_go_want_to_do_look_more_like%3F
-
Crap. You beat me to it. :<
I even uploaded the image (http://pics.zorchenhimer.com/b/1238135589637.jpg) to my webspace.
-
lol "i didnt know retardese was a language"
-
Kyuuchi I don't think you understand how much some of us hate Hannah Montanna...
You've just unleashed a topic of HATE! :P
-
More like L!nk told kyuuchi to keep from talking OT about Hannah Montana in another thread and he's just being a douche. (Hope that doesn't get word filtered)
-
More like L!nk told kyuuchi to keep from talking OT about Hannah Montana in another thread and he's just being a douche. (Hope that doesn't get word filtered)
I love you Rimini.