Digital Paint Discussion Board

Paintball 2: The Game => Help and Support => Topic started by: pheeks on July 30, 2009, 04:07:13 PM

Title: Login Problems
Post by: pheeks on July 30, 2009, 04:07:13 PM
Yesterday, I reinstalled dp because some things weren't working right, such as bsp and my hr4s and my screenshots, (they all work now) but there was one problem when I reinstalled dp. My login keeps failing. I entered the same information as I did before and instantaneously it says "Login failed. Please try again." or something like that (I've just skipped through that and have been using the name pheks). Is there any way this could be helped?
Title: Re: Login Problems
Post by: RoBbIe on July 30, 2009, 11:41:42 PM
Yesterday, I reinstalled dp because some things weren't working right, such as bsp and my hr4s and my screenshots, (they all work now) but there was one problem when I reinstalled dp. My login keeps failing. I entered the same information as I did before and instantaneously it says "Login failed. Please try again." or something like that (I've just skipped through that and have been using the name pheks). Is there any way this could be helped?

By going over what you actually put in, did you make the profile name and login name the same, or did you mistakenly put your pw in the login name. And make sure everything else was put in correctly
Title: Re: Login Problems
Post by: pheeks on July 31, 2009, 10:17:11 AM
Haha, literally, the second after I posted that I tried logging in again and played around with the profile info and it worked :D I is dum
Title: Re: Login Problems
Post by: baadku on July 31, 2009, 10:37:58 AM
How do I cancel an account on dplogin? pls
Title: Re: Login Problems
Post by: pheeks on July 31, 2009, 10:47:27 AM
You have to either talk to jitspoe or it won't happen. I'm pretty sure you aren't allowed to though.
Title: Re: Login Problems
Post by: baadku on July 31, 2009, 11:01:22 AM
so it does not cancel?
Title: Re: Login Problems
Post by: pheeks on July 31, 2009, 11:21:56 AM
No you have to stay with the one that you have now or you will get banned.
Title: Re: Login Problems
Post by: baadku on July 31, 2009, 11:30:12 AM
no but as I am not with anyone and I want to cancel because I could re-do normally play and when I registered so I can not map I probably will but then I was out and I do not know what to do and I think it's this
Title: Re: Login Problems
Post by: pheeks on July 31, 2009, 01:51:44 PM
Saywhat?
Title: Re: Login Problems
Post by: PWN on August 19, 2009, 12:41:59 PM
how do i set my password for the game? i downloaded it and it goes to choose a profile so i made it to my forum name but i cant find anywhere to set my password.


nvm i figured it out.
Title: Re: Login Problems
Post by: bobadopolous on November 14, 2009, 05:49:09 PM
i cant log in ive just signed up and made a user name and password and it says this account does not exist what shall i do??
Title: Re: Login Problems
Post by: Santader on November 14, 2009, 06:06:58 PM
Did you activate?