Digital Paint Discussion Board

Paintball 2: The Game => Server Discussion => Topic started by: tartjagger on August 10, 2009, 11:00:39 AM

Title: Tart's DD Pubnoob now "allows strafejumping"
Post by: tartjagger on August 10, 2009, 11:00:39 AM
Ok, I've given iin. Tart's Double D now has sv_airaccelerate 0 so you can strafejump.

Public server based in the UK, 92.48.125.144:27920
Title: Re: Tart's DD Pubnoob now "allows strafejumping"
Post by: ViciouZ on August 10, 2009, 11:32:48 AM
Goodbye online spinjumping :(
Title: Re: Tart's DD Pubnoob now "allows strafejumping"
Post by: tartjagger on August 10, 2009, 12:01:48 PM
Goodbye online spinjumping :(
LOL Viciouz I seem to remember you were one of the first to complain.
Title: Re: Tart's DD Pubnoob now "allows strafejumping"
Post by: ViciouZ on August 10, 2009, 02:12:19 PM
LOL Viciouz I seem to remember you were one of the first to complain.

I never complained, I was in favour of sv_airaccelerate 0 - when you said you were thinking of changing it back, I asked you to leave it as it was :(
That's why I talked to you on IRC and went spinjumping in the server :(
Title: Re: Tart's DD Pubnoob now "allows strafejumping"
Post by: skitzo on August 10, 2009, 03:00:51 PM
Booooo... Now there won't be any interesting pubs
Title: Re: Tart's DD Pubnoob now "allows strafejumping"
Post by: tartjagger on August 10, 2009, 06:41:11 PM
I never complained, I was in favour of sv_airaccelerate 0 - when you said you were thinking of changing it back, I asked you to leave it as it was :(
That's why I talked to you on IRC and went spinjumping in the server :(

Sorry Vic I misunderstood. Maybe I could put up another server but the trouble is sv_airacceterate is pretty unpopular. Maybe if we were to sell it a little?
Title: Re: Tart's DD Pubnoob now "allows strafejumping"
Post by: tartjagger on August 10, 2009, 06:42:43 PM
Or maybe I could set up a Cron Job to allow it on Thursdays?