Digital Paint Discussion Board

Digital Paint Community => Other Stuff => Topic started by: Justinph5 on September 08, 2009, 08:57:21 PM

Title: Win an iPhone!
Post by: Justinph5 on September 08, 2009, 08:57:21 PM
Ok, the first question that I'll answer for everyone is that this is not a scam.

Gradmail is currently having a drawing and giving away 60 iPhones over 60 days. It's free to enter, all you need is to be referred.

Just send an email to: RequestCode@GradMail.com AND put “Referred by Justin Hendrix” in the subject line.

I've already won a laptop from a video I made, it's on their home page. And you can check the iPhone winners here:
http://gradmail.com/Winners.aspx

Even if you don't want to enter the drawing, can you just send the email so I can upgrade? plz&thx
Title: Re: Win an iPhone!
Post by: sean123 on September 08, 2009, 10:29:11 PM
what do i say to them lol
Title: Re: Win an iPhone!
Post by: Justinph5 on September 08, 2009, 10:41:19 PM
a blank message or anything works. They just need the email to send a request code.
Title: Re: Win an iPhone!
Post by: sean123 on September 08, 2009, 10:48:36 PM
yea i did