Digital Paint Discussion Board

Development => Mapping => Topic started by: layzerboy4 on September 30, 2009, 10:00:21 AM

Title: YES I SEARCHED!!! but i didnt find it :{
Post by: layzerboy4 on September 30, 2009, 10:00:21 AM
when i export the MS DOS window says cannot load texture metal1

and like almost eery texture i used was like that why how can i fix?
Title: Re: YES I SEARCHED!!! but i didnt find it :{
Post by: Zorchenhimer on September 30, 2009, 05:31:21 PM
Sounds like your textures aren't setup correctly in BSP.  Double check to make sure they are all there (C:\bsp\pball2\quake2\pball\textures\pball\ by default).
Title: Re: YES I SEARCHED!!! but i didnt find it :{
Post by: wizzi on September 30, 2009, 06:27:26 PM
where can i find more than just the normal pb texture paks? for other maps that use differend textures
Title: Re: YES I SEARCHED!!! but i didnt find it :{
Post by: layzerboy4 on September 30, 2009, 06:44:48 PM
ya there all there
Title: Re: YES I SEARCHED!!! but i didnt find it :{
Post by: idias on September 30, 2009, 06:45:56 PM
where can i find more than just the normal pb texture paks? for other maps that use differend textures
Is this what you're asking for?
http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=15629.0


Title: Re: YES I SEARCHED!!! but i didnt find it :{
Post by: wizzi on September 30, 2009, 07:05:17 PM
sortve .. ive downloaded a few texture paks from that thread but thats not all the ones that i wanted...like one of the xmapcom test map entries theirs a map in their i have hardly any textures for..so like..where can i get those types? are the textures quake 2 related?
Title: Re: YES I SEARCHED!!! but i didnt find it :{
Post by: layzerboy4 on September 30, 2009, 07:35:04 PM
go to RUST they have texture packs
Title: Re: YES I SEARCHED!!! but i didnt find it :{
Post by: wizzi on September 30, 2009, 07:36:44 PM
k.. link please? :)
Title: Re: YES I SEARCHED!!! but i didnt find it :{
Post by: musickid999 on September 30, 2009, 08:06:03 PM
Which xmapcom map are you talking about? If you mean one of the three map entries for the summer contest, Ive included all the textures you need in the map pack I put together. It's on the official summer 09 thread.
Title: Re: YES I SEARCHED!!! but i didnt find it :{
Post by: wizzi on September 30, 2009, 08:16:40 PM
im blind musik haha :P
Title: Re: YES I SEARCHED!!! but i didnt find it :{
Post by: Zorchenhimer on October 01, 2009, 04:10:16 AM
go to RUST they have texture packs

Not that I know of.  Rust is mainly a tutorial type of site.
Title: Re: YES I SEARCHED!!! but i didnt find it :{
Post by: wizzi on October 01, 2009, 03:42:41 PM
i saw a load of pictures on the rust site...and since i have wally...i can turn them into textures right?

N.B - probably not the site your talking about lol