Digital Paint Discussion Board

Paintball 2: The Game => Paintball 2 Discussion => Topic started by: Blitz on March 26, 2006, 05:17:14 AM

Title: Playing Critique
Post by: Blitz on March 26, 2006, 05:17:14 AM
Tonight I ran a pretty small tryout session with some guys, and at the conclusion offered to accept some demos from them that I could comment-on/critique to possibly give them some ideas on how to improve their gameplay.

I'm going to extend this offer to the general community. As the leader of the most successfull team in the current DP scene, I feel that I could offer a lot of people some helpful insight into improving their game. If you would like me to take a realistic look at your play, then do the following:

1. create a ZIP of RAR file of NO LESS than 3 and NO MORE than 6 demos of you playing DP. These can be in public, a match, or pretty much anything that has you playing your normal style.

2. Send the file via email to:
justin@houstonareacomputers.com

3. Include general info about yourself in the email, such as name, age, how long you've played, etc.


I'll take a look at your demos, and probably make a voice recording of me going threw a few of the to point of key things that might interest you. I've not fully decided on taking this route, but it's more than likely.

Again, just an offer for a free critique. If you feel you don't have anything that needs improvement, or don't want or care for my advice.. that's fine!  :P
Title: Re: Playing Critique
Post by: digi on March 26, 2006, 11:24:53 AM
I'm sure they'd rather have my advice. =)
Title: Re: Playing Critique
Post by: Fyre on March 27, 2006, 06:06:52 PM
I'll hold off until smokey offers his advice. :)
Title: Re: Playing Critique
Post by: Lunatic on March 27, 2006, 09:30:57 PM
Now I may learn how to play the game properly.
Title: Re: Playing Critique
Post by: postmortem on March 27, 2006, 11:46:26 PM
I'll hold off until smokey offers his advice. :)

fyre wins. gg.
Title: Re: Playing Critique
Post by: jitspoe on March 28, 2006, 12:45:59 AM
Cool offer, Blitz.
Title: Re: Playing Critique
Post by: SkateR on March 28, 2006, 03:00:48 PM
Can you teach me to strafe?